Sam Asghari dragged for shameless interview the same week as Britney's book

Rush

What’s the first letter of the name of the person who hurt you the most? 

B. My high school football coach really did kick my ass.

Scott Borchetta

If Britney can tell her version of the “truth” about events from 20 years ago, then Sam can as well

get money king! :clap3:

• Like 4
  • Haha 7
  • Thumbs Down 20

The way no one moved

20 minutes ago, Scott Borchetta said:

If Britney can tell her version of the “truth” about events from 20 years ago, then Sam can as well

get money king! :clap3:

You tell ‘em @Virtual_Insanity

He was a model before Britney, that's the reason they met in a video, he's never taken advantage of telling things about Britney and does something that has nothing to do with her and is criticized? I don't understand anything

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, descg said:

He was a model before Britney, that's the reason they met in a video, he's never taken advantage of telling things about Britney and does something that has nothing to do with her and is criticized? I don't understand anything

yes. because people need a man to loathe. did you hearing anyone critisize Mariah after she got money from her billionaire ex?

Edited by Watson!

K-Fed had kids and secured his bag. I just don’t see it for him beyond OnlyFans. He gives nothing as a model

Sam has still done absolutely nothing wrong. There's no actual evidence to ever suggest he treated Britney with anything but love and care and he continues to defer to her extremely respectfully. 

Why the Britney fans insist on creating reasons to hate him when there's really no reason to is just immature.

He was a budding actor when he met Britney, it's not that shocking he's continued to be in the spotlight. 

I just find this anti-Sam thing so rote. People have these weird parasocial relationships with Brit and think no man is good enough.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

i don't think he is the problem ... the problem is the media who wants again something from britney and do this kind of stuff.
britney is free from all of them, she is having dinner with artists, released music, doing her book :clap3:

Lmao. I would have thought I was reading an interview of CockyBoys’ newest twink. :rip: His responses are very try-hard. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Where do you go to hide?

My butt is too big to hide. I was the worst person at hide-and-go-seek.

What do you tell yourself when no one else can hear?

“Dang you’ve got a great ASS.”

Reaction Gif GIF by MOODMAN

• Haha 3

33 minutes ago, Virtual_Insanity said:

You moved enough to post though. 

:skull: 

:zzz:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/video/femail/video-2999963/Video-2016-Sam-Asghari-transforms-decaying-teeth-Los-Angeles-dentistry.html

I can never look at him the same after seeing that..

Spoiler
In November 2016, Sam appeared on the Instagram feed belonging to LA dentist Dr. Kam Kamangar who shared shocking before and after snaps
+10
View gallery
  •  

In November 2016, Sam appeared on the Instagram feed belonging to LA dentist Dr. Kam Kamangar who shared shocking before and after snaps

Edited by Magic_boXX

The text on the tshirt isn't random, nor is the article's title. I don't know if he was aware or if he even had a say in any of this but it's definitely tasteless. Not to mention it's completely embarrassing to cling onto references from your EX wife to remain relevant yourself.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.