New candids shows Ariana Grande and Spongebob out on a date in NYC, giving full PDA

fijitears

Ariana Grande's marriage to Dalton Gomez is over and done with -- and now, she seems a bit more willing to step out with her Broadway boyfriend ... including a date night in NYC!

The singer hit the town Saturday night with Ethan Slater -- who stars opposite her in the upcoming 'Wicked' movie ... and whose big claim to fame thus far is playing the famed SpongeBob SquarePants live on stage (the theatre version, not from the TV show).

Eyewitnesses tell TMZ the two love birds appeared to be having a bite -- or drinks, more like -- at the MO Lounge within the luxurious Mandarin Oriental hotel in the heart of Manhattan.  As you can see in these photos we obtained ... they were off in the corner with their own private table, with their backs turned to just about everybody else ... and enjoying each other's company. And yes, we're told they were super flirty and touchy-feely.

Our sources tell us Ariana was actually the one who showed more affection here. Apparently, she kept getting up from where she was first sitting (across from ES) to come be directly by his side -- where she whispered sweet-nothings into his ear, and planted some smooches.

We're told they certainly seemed to be having a good old boozy time ... and sure, you can see they had at least a glass of wine each. In any case, our sources tell us they were there for a while ... for almost upwards of 2 hours, they were just perched there chatting.

spacer.png

https://www.tmz.com/2023/10/22/ariana-grande-dinner-date-boyfriend-ethan-slater-nyc/

Not Spongebob being the hill she wants to die on, girl...

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Their kids are gonna be beautiful :duck::eli: hope they call one of them spongy

STOP THE PRESS! This is AI

• Haha 13

Spongeiana are such goals 🥺

Edited by sunbathinganimal
  • Haha 2

9 minutes ago, Perfect Blue said:

I just know she blasts Agora Hills thinking she's the ****.

Right after she plays 

she’s such an icon, the angelina of pop

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, BoyAlmighty said:

spacer.png

I remember that episode!

The chapped lips skfdkfhkg

M3IFXYX7AFFUNIVGU3MYARNXJM.jpg

• Haha 2

Our sources tell us Ariana was actually the one who showed more affection here. Apparently, she kept getting up from where she was first sitting (across from ES) to come be directly by his side -- where she whispered sweet-nothings into his ear, and planted some smooches.

:katie::katie::katie:

I wonder how long it'll last, her longest relationships were Mac and Dalton around 3 years. I give this one year and a half. 

43 minutes ago, Click Clack said:

she’s such an icon, the angelina of pop

no! miss Jolie was a revelation, a true bad *****. She’s a STAR!

Ariana is just an overgrown child with low self esteem and unable to love herself so she’s out there ruining the lives of actual beautiful in and out women and their children just to sleep around sponge bob and then when it inevitably ends she’ll just play the victim card and have everyone blame him for it (he’s major scum tho! so don’t at me)

• Thanks 3
  • Thumbs Down 4

I really don't get how some people go from one relationship to the next without properly taking some time to heal. It's like they have an emotional switch they can just turn on/off whenever. 

5 hours ago, truthteller said:

they're trying to give us an updated version of this in 4K

M3IFXYX7AFFUNIVGU3MYARNXJM.jpg

this is ******* scary. Good thing it's halloween x

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.