DJ Envy involved in real estate Ponzi Scheme

FOCK

The tea, summarised:

The clowning: (it’s hilarious)

The self incrimination:

Roman’s revenge. 

nicki-minaj-laughing.gif

Edited by FOCK

TMZ and Good Morning America already debunked the story about law enforcement raiding iheartradio’s offfices… I’m not sure what Envy did or didn’t do but the amount of misinformation on social media is insane, people need to relax

5 minutes ago, imabadkid said:

TMZ and Good Morning America already debunked the story about law enforcement raiding iheartradio’s offfices… I’m not sure what Envy did or didn’t do but the amount of misinformation on social media is insane, people need to relax

What was the scheme?

Prosecutors claim that beginning in 2017, Cesar Pina began taking investments to renovate and resell properties in New Jersey and elsewhere, promising a 20 to 45 percent return on investment in five months. But Pina allegedly siphoned some investments for his personal use and used new investments to pay back old investors. Days before Pina was charged, NBC 4 New York reported on multiple investors who hadn’t received promised payments from the project. Pina reportedly sought investments in properties he didn’t own, scammed multiple investors into paying for the same properties, and, in one case, offered to pay an investor back in jewelry. Pina and his wife, Jennifer, are now facing at least 20 lawsuits.

Okay, but was DJ Envy involved?

Prosecutors claim Pina built credibility by holding real-estate seminars with DJ Envy before he began the alleged flipping scheme. Envy often promoted the project on the “Breakfast Club,” claiming they’ve “helped so many people.” And many of the spurned investors who spoke to NBC 4 said they got involved with the project because of Envy’s co-sign — like Augie Rios, who’s done auto wraps for multiple of Envy’s cars, and Anthony Martini, a producer who knew Envy. Billboard reported that Envy is a co-defendant in nine of the lawsuits against Pina.

X

oh he’s getting cooooked :hoetenks: the clips of him snitching on himself SEVERAL times… Envy, that’s not… :rip:

He's gonna get very minimum jail time and has to pay an amount to victims but I doubt he's getting at worst that, at most getting scot-free 

I'm surprised BET hasn't dropped the Breakfast Club over this, Envy still on the air during this and Charlemagne not distancing himself from Envy. But I'm assuming it's probably contracts and them waiting til he's actually convicted ( again if it happens)

The problem is his involvement is more vocal than on paper and it'll be harder to pin that in court than him actually having paperwork with his name on it next to Pina and the clients they defrauded.

But he's an idiot to bring a convicted felon up on the air about selling real estate who admitted that he learned everything from fellow inmate :rip:

:rip:

Literally every video in the OP is absolutely insane. He's either delusional, a cold liar or just REALLY dumb. I'm sure It's a mix of all 3 that got him here. I'm living for the clips though, you can't make that **** up. :ahh:

52 minutes ago, barbiegrande said:

People need to leave her alone. She’s not Annalise Keating 

She seems to enjoy the attention 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.