Why is peaking earlier seen as a bad thing?

Distantconstellation

I peaked between 15 and 28. It was the craziest most fun time of my life and the time that I was making the most money. once I entered my 30s that all dropped. But at least I peaked, some people never peak or they peak when they are too old. I’m content with having peaked when I was a young spring chicken.

its like those people that say work hard now so u can travel later… ummm no ***** I wanna travel now while I’m young and pretty, not when I’m a decrepit  hoe.

Because life expectance is 80 years and if ur best was at 20, it means u will live a sloppy 60 years and from there to worse.

I think people should reject “peaks” and should always aim to become better versions of themselves in life. It seems so nihilistic to accept that your best days are behind you. 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

There's more to life than fun. Fun won't matter when you're on your deathbed.

• Confused 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

23 minutes ago, Revolution said:

it actually matter 

you’re gonna die regardless but atleast you had fun before

• Like 1

On 10/23/2023 at 12:20 AM, Revolution said:

I agree there's more to life than fun, but nothing really matters when you're on your deathbed either - you're gonna be dead :skull:

I hope i havent reached my peak yet but my 30s suck so far. Hopefully me at 32 onwards would be better

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.