Which of the following is most likely to be a future legend?

sunbathinganimal

Which of the following is most likely to be a future legend?  

93 members have voted

1. 1. Most likely to be a future legend?

2. 2. Least likely to be a future legend?

It is too early in any of these performers' careers to be considered a legend, or even an icon. However, looking ahead, which one do you think has the best shot at it?

98ef92211d8d16a36946fbcc0f0eae745f-billie-eilish.rsquare.w330.jpg19olivia-mediumSquareAt3X.jpg

9711654.jpegFt7sRglWIBIyKKK.jpg

none of the above!

• Haha 1

Duallah will become the first female President of Albania :clap3:

Doja Cat won't be a legend because she seems adamant about tarnishing every ounce of legacy she might possibly have.

I am surprised people are voting for Dua and Doja for least

like..Olivia is right there?

I don't even dislike her but..c'mon :deadbanana4:

There is negativity towards Doja these days, so I get the votes

but Dua? :skull:

Dua for legend

Doja won’t last another era

Only Billie. 

Doja is too much of a loose cannon, Dua lacks substance, and Olivia’s music still feels too Disney Channel’d

• Like 1

Just now, barbiegrande said:

Only Billie. 

Doja is too much of a loose cannon, Dua lacks substance, and Olivia’s music still feels too Disney Channel’d

most sensible answer I've seen so far

ezgif-5-ac40f35103.thumb.gif.3ae770c1b6c

Future Nostalgia is the era that’s the closest to “legendary” so far so I can see it easily for Dua, especially if DL3 hits the same way. 

WWAFAWDWG was also a moment and Billie is a symbol of a very specific period in music. I definitely see it for her. For a lot of younger gen Z, I can see her already viewed as a legend in their lives. She’s probably the most likely.

Olivia has smash hits, once she establishes what her legacy is besides that and Taylor Swift beefs, I can see it for her too.

Doja is probably done. I’d say she’s the least likely.

Billie is most likely. Dua will be a gay icon easily, like Kylie Minogue. Olivia, if she keeps smashing this hard and evolves in her artistry, she could be a huge legend decades from now.

20 minutes ago, fridayteenage said:

the one with multiple #1 albums and multiple #1 hits

spacer.png

Billie has everything going for her. She has a distinct identity, her music is unique and she resonates with a lot of people. And I say that as a Dua stan.

I think if Dua continues to serve different sounds and genres and good eras she will definitely end up being a pop icon though

None of them will be legends per se but I can see Billie serving a come and go career where she flops and comes back with a hit every now. See Ciara 

The other 3 are just of the now and we’ll be disposable when a new set of girls come in a yr or 2 

Billie.

She's so young yet she has already won AOTY and Oscar.

Billie most 

None of the others will be legends. Dua atm is literally a playlist act who is having dance hits with longevity unlike virtually anyone else. I’m not seeing anything else legendary, but she could change like Rihanna and add business to her brand 

• Thumbs Down 1

Dua Lipa is already a legend in Latin countries, the biggest musical phenomenon since Britney Spears. We love her, she is our new Virgen de GuadaLupa

Edited by unclefloprry

2 hours ago, Rev8 said:

I am surprised people are voting for Dua and Doja for least

like..Olivia is right there?

I don't even dislike her but..c'mon :deadbanana4:

There is negativity towards Doja these days, so I get the votes

but Dua? :skull:

Olivia at least has a dedicated fanbase who will grow with her. Doja keeps telling people she doesn’t want to be famous :rip:.

And Olivia at least has a level of celebrity in the US that Dua hasn’t reached yet.

Edited by Rotunda

Billie seems more iconic to the generation

Billie and Dua are likely to continue smashing for years to come... can't say the same about the others who rose to fame thanks to TikToks x

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.