Plastic Hearts vs. Chromatica; bigger album?

Aethereal

Which one is bigger?  

106 members have voted

1. 1. PL or Chromatica

Chromatica has significantly higher pure sales than Plastic Hearts, while Plastic Hearts has more streams in Spotify. 

The overall estimates for Chromatica are at 650K WW, Plastic Heart doesn't have  any estimates revealed but it is probably much lower. 

Chromatica - 2,444,299,771

Plastic Hearts - 3,035,693,700

So it is a tough call. I believe PL will end up being the bigger one even if it is not now given that it has much better recurrent streams. 

The one that had a capactiy record-breaking football stadium tour alongside it :clap3:

• Like 1

PH has a 600M streams lead that's only getting bigger. No amount of jockstraps can make up for that

billie-eilish-is-fucking-OVER.thumb.gif.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 5
  • Thumbs Down 1

Chromatica for now but PH will overtake . Honestly? It’s  the more versatile timeless album. Chromatica is more for core Gaga fans that wanted a TF tea 

27 minutes ago, Aristotle said:

Chromatica has significantly higher pure sales

The way that’s courtesy of her selling ticket bundles during covid. :deadbanana2:

I'm gonna go with the "Gimme What I Want" containing album

5m2XYsd.gif

2 minutes ago, Achilles. said:

The way that’s courtesy of her selling ticket bundles during covid. :deadbanana2:

Did ticket bundles have a radical influence on Chromatica's pure sales? Someone provide receipts, please.

The one that debuted at #1, had a #1 single, BLACKPINK touched and had jockstraps as merch.

IMG_3175.thumb.gif.764008db79619c5e897a1

Unfortunately, Chromatica is the bigger album. Rain On Me alone is bigger than any Plastic Hearts song let's be realistic here. But I still voted for Plastic Hearts because it deserves love :oh:

• Like 1

Chromatica. Walk up to a group of random gays and not a single one will know what ‘Plastic Hearts’ is but they’ll all know what Chromatica is lmao. Miley’s era started and ended with the generic Flowers.

7 minutes ago, Moloko Plus said:

Chromatica. Walk up to a group of random gays and not a single one will know what ‘Plastic Hearts’ is but they’ll all know what Chromatica is lmao. Miley’s era started and ended with the generic Flowers.

If you're gonna try dragging Plastic Hearts at least get the lead single right :rip:(It's Midnight Sky)

ot: Plastic Hearts is bigger and better :heart2:

1 minute ago, ChrisTheLoner said:

If you're gonna try dragging Plastic Hearts at least get the lead single right :rip:(It's Midnight Sky)

ot: Plastic Hearts is bigger and better :heart2:

It’s all forgettable anyways chile

1 minute ago, Smarticle said:

Why not compare it to ESV?

PL is objectively bigger than ESV. The pure sales for ESV are somewhat bigger compared to PL but the gap in streams is too big and ESV will fall behind PL in daily streaming within some months.

1 minute ago, Moloko Plus said:

It’s all forgettable anyways chile

to-you.gif

Plastic Hearts has a much bigger lead on streaming, which is only getting even bigger. It also has more certifications worldwide. Longevity will always win over quick peaks.

Plastic Hearts - 3,035,693,700  (+2,234,225 daily streams)

Chromatica - 2,444,299,771  (+647,417)

Edited by Scars

I mean it's obviously Chromatica

but if both had the same opportunities, PH would've stood bigger probably

or at least equal

3 minutes ago, Aristotle said:

PL is objectively bigger than ESV. The pure sales for ESV are somewhat bigger compared to PL but the gap in streams is too big and ESV will fall behind PL in daily streaming within some months.

ESV being a quick lil peak with Flowers :clap3:

both are excellent albums! honestly, maybe i'm in the minority, but I prefer Chromatica, it feels like the highlights are more evenly distributed, while Plastic Hearts is front-heavy

I think Chromatica is just SLIGHTLY bigger :gaycat1:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.