• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• By the Water

• LiamVillain

• Green

• JaXXXon

Lover is reaching 20 million album sales by 2025 end. Even thought repu tv will go ahead because of Rerecordin, I expect lover to catch it up in long run. As it has became her pop staple in streaming era

and the fact that she's earning her 11th number one in 2 weeks makes my whole body quiver :jonny5:

From robbed fan/album favorite during Lover era to a #1 single that revived Lover from the dead. This one’s success is super impressive in particular.

• Thanks 1

Wow.  This is incredible.  

Congrats to L0SER for no longer being #1less.  It remains her worst album, but Cruel Summer is so fantastic that I can't be mad.  

Her power is just astonishing.  Hopefully S!ut follows suit next! :duca: 

• Thanks 4

Swifties who survived the Lover era we were avenged!! Lover having a #1 and it being Cruel Summer 😭😭😭😭

I guess Loser has been upgraded to Winner :clap3: All her pop and folk albums now have a #1. Red remains her only country recording with a #1! (Well, 2 when counting ATW10)

Edited by PoisonedIvy

5 minutes ago, Miles. said:

Wow.  This is incredible.  

Congrats to L0SER for no longer being #1less.  It remains her worst album, but Cruel Summer is so fantastic that I can't be mad.  

Her power is just astonishing.  Hopefully S!ut follows suit next! :duca: 

4 minutes ago, cruelhprince said:

Swifties who survived the Lover era we were avenged!! Lover having a #1 and it being Cruel Summer 😭😭😭😭

#1over

• Like 1

Not cruel smasha, an actual smash hit, finally obliterating the one thing that puta apologists still bragged about :bibliahh:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

22 hours ago, family.guy123 said:

Swift pulling a Lipa adding all these songs to half decade old albums 

The brain rot keeps getting exponentially worse day by day

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

a dream came true! We did it Lover stans :chick3:

Now we need Cruel Summer to tank for the 1989 TV single to hit #1 :clap3:

Edited by AndThenTheCocaine

What a moment. Who would've thought, a month ago, when we all have up on it. Truly one of her greatest pop songs. 

The moment I first heard CS I knew in my heart that she was a smash, she deserves number 1 and we are here. Im about to cry :chick3:

3 minutes ago, Badgalbriel said:

What a moment. Who would've thought, a month ago, when we all have up on it. Truly one of her greatest pop songs. 

a month ago I already gave up, just accepted it that Taylor does not care :chick3:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.