Are there any other active music forums left?

Galaxy

Forums in this style are dying out in general. Music Banter stilll gets some posts somewhat regularly it seems, but it's not nearly as active as it used to be.

Think atrl is the only one these days. I used to be on all of them.

6wwb9p.gif

spill it now was a TIME. i was far too young to be on there but it was my first intro to fun and friendly conversations with other gay people about things i actually liked

i liked ktt too but it was toxic. atrl is the only one i use, other channels like discord have taken over imo 

Edited by oshyms
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, TROJAN said:

I wouldn’t recommend GGD. Passive aggressiveness all around on there. 

Nah, it's a pretty chill forum. Most are fans of most, no hate-threads. It's a decent forum. 

Forums are sadly dying out. Personally, I think forums still provide way more comedic relief and overall make for interesting convos around celebs and music rather than IG/Twitter, etc. Oh well... it is what i tis.

• Like 2

Most music forums like this are dead. My favorite one, FOTP, died the same way. Reddit and Discord just simply became easier places to talk.

• Like 2

PopJustice but I can only read along since they never let new users in.

• Like 1

BreatheHeavy (Exhale), GGD, LanaBoards, Madonna's fan forums.. tbh ATRL is more entertaining than any of the artist-specific boards 

Reddit practically started killing every forum since 2013.

Back in 2013, Reddit was mostly known for techies, geeks and millenials. Reddit was too pretentious to allow pop music to take over the r/music subreddit(at the time).

I remember sites like BodyBuilding Forum, DeviantArt, and practically any forum has a section for "other" or "off-topic discussion" and that is where people would congregate for music.

Edited by Junipero
  • Like 1

Does ATRL have an official or member made Discord? I remembered the iconic f**uettes one but those didn’t last :dancehall:

No. ATRL is the Madonna of forums, I fear.

• Haha 1

Spill It Now was such an iconic forum but the best members started leaving and so many try-hard trolls joined and it ended up dying. RIP my love. :chick3:

I think they are all mostly graveyards except ATRL

1 hour ago, fijitears said:

Does ATRL have an official or member made Discord? I remembered the iconic f**uettes one but those didn’t last :dancehall:

i wish atrl had a proper discord but sadly it's made by a bunch of banned users who bitter nasty people.  F*uettes wasn't too bad but it kinda died when the toxic server was made :redface:

• ATRL Moderator

No. We won. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.