• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Alexz

• skizzo

• Funnyfatty

• Anticipating

On 10/23/2023 at 4:00 PM, Antikythera said:

Reality: Beyonce always sold less that her peers. Britney, Gaga, Rihanna, Taylor, Adele all had more hits and sales during their peaks.

I can reference the past because my diva wrote history.

Bey fans should be thankful Britney give DC a chance to performe on her Hawaii special, before that all they got was being a feature on Jessica Simpson album.

So u are welcomed!

It must hurt you seeing Beyoncé’s career. A true success. 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 4

1 hour ago, Shelter said:

It must hurt you seeing Beyoncé’s career. A true success. 

Oh yes, remembering how much they dragged her and were racist towards her back in the day.....her career is a perpetual reflection of what they thought their fave career would be :eddie:

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

Let me give Born To Make You Happy a stream today :clap3:

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Bloodflowers. said:

Let me give Born To Make You Happy a stream today :clap3:

I'll help you out too

36 minutes ago, Mystic Boy said:

Oh yes, remembering how much they dragged her and were racist towards her back in the day.....her career is a perpetual reflection of what they thought their fave career would be :eddie:

It helps when you're not under a conservatorship for 13 years and being used by your own family, that your career would turn out very different. Take a hike from this thread, you're perpetually triggered by Britney's success even when everyone was trying to take her down and dull her shine.

Edited by skizzo
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, skizzo said:

It helps when you're not under a conservatorship for 13 years and being used by your own family, that your career would turn out very different. Take a hike from this thread, you're perpetually triggered by Britney's success even when everyone was trying to take her down and dull her shine.

Her career took the wrong turn the minute she married Federline, stop putting everything on the back of the conservatorship :skull:

• Haha 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

Federline was a bump on the road, was hardly gonna halt her career and remove her passion from the business, turning her into a robot for her father. I wont even get into the forced drug usage and how all of that affected her mental health and capacity to keep on delivering as she used to... 

Edited by skizzo

11 minutes ago, skizzo said:

Federline was a bump on the road, was hardly gonna halt her career and remove her passion from the business, turning her into a robot for her father. I wont even get into the forced drug usage and how all of that affected her mental health and capacity to keep on delivering as she used to... 

Starting of that marriage, she took the worst decisions ever and it only went downhill from that and the result was the conservatorship... like what even :deadbanana:

Dont erase the 2 awful years prior to the CS.

• Thumbs Down 1

46 minutes ago, skizzo said:

you're perpetually triggered by Britney

That soul is chained.

Just incredible. The way she's catching up to the streaming era after being one of the biggest selling females in the physical era. 

A true legend. Her and her music are still just as relevant. She deserves every goodness she gets. 

Also Toxic pulling those numbers is truly amazing. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Alexz said:

All time new peak for IWG

ATRL told me this song was completely forgotten, what's the truth ? 100k a day seems pretty good for a forgotten song from a forgotten artist from 1998 to me :bird:

There are also new peaks for more songs:

• Gimme More - 549k
  • Circus - 332k
  • IUSA - 162k
  • Slave - 155k
  • Sometimes - 146k
  • Lucky - 133k
  • Stronger - 101k

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

She's coming and with winter season coming she will keep on increasing.

19 hours ago, skizzo said:

Britney was a mess before her family stepped in. It’s like some of you forget. 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 7

1 hour ago, Shelter said:

Britney was a mess before her family stepped in. It’s like some of you forget. 

Don’t you guys ever get tired of making vague insinuations that her family was somehow right for going to court and asking a judge (with a survivors network of conservatees) to strip her of her basic human rights and bodily autonomy? 

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, crf13 said:

Don’t you guys ever get tired of making vague insinuations that her family was somehow right for going to court and asking a judge (with a survivors network of conservatees) to strip her of her basic human rights and bodily autonomy? 

Where did I state that? I have never said that. I have always been against it. To say she was fine up until her family stepped in is a lie, she was not. If you can’t have a conversation without twisting it, then do not @. me. 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

37 minutes ago, Shelter said:

Where did I state that? I have never said that. I have always been against it. To say she was fine up until her family stepped in is a lie, she was not. If you can’t have a conversation without twisting it, then do not @. me. 

You know exactly what you were implying saying she was a mess UNTIL the family stepped in as if the family somehow did anything to fix any of what was going on in her life at the time. Britney stans don’t pretend like everything was perfect from 2003-2008. Spare us the “bRiTnEy wAs A mEsS bEfOrE jAmIe StEpPeD iN” discourse. It’s never going to be useful when your intent is to imply her family fixed the difficulties she was going through in her life when they, in fact, exacerbated them along with creating new problems and traumas. 

• Like 1

Love seeing her in the Top 100 monthly listeners. She's gonna catapault with Toxic for Halloween & remain stable through Christmas with My Only Streams This Year

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.