• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Alex

• Jay L

• TheBoss

• est. in 90s

55 minutes ago, wehavetostan said:

How did this do in terms of first day streams?

Album is currently 10 on Apple Music

• Like 2

the album is filled with bops

nothing really stands out tho nnnn

Life Hack on repeat :jamming: Flo Milli's pen game is too underrated

MLOEq9I.thumb.gif.0bdf295de1cdd452785259

Tell Me What You Want is soo good :WAP: wish there was another verse

Also sad but not surprised that ATRL mostly ignores female rappers who aren't Nicki/Cardi/Megan/Doja :monkey: wish they'd support the rap girls the way they do the lesser known pop girls

4 minutes ago, Jay L said:

Tell Me What You Want is soo good :WAP: wish there was another verse

Also sad but not surprised that ATRL mostly ignores female rappers who aren't Nicki/Cardi/Megan/Doja :monkey: wish they'd support the rap girls the way they do the lesser known pop girls

I mean NLM got a lot of love, but this rollout has been messy and non-existent, like the album relly came out of nowhere lol

42 minutes ago, TheBoss said:

I mean NLM got a lot of love, but this rollout has been messy and non-existent, like the album relly came out of nowhere lol

True the album rollout is very messy lol but still now that the album is out it's been kind of quiet. Where are the album discussions? 

After a couple of days I've decided this is her best album. New Me, Clap Sum, Tell Me What You Want, Edible, Toast are all really good. Especially New Me, she ate.

• Like 3

Flo looks great but I wish she linked up with Monaleo for a legit music video. 

Edible and Can't Stay Mad are hitting me right now oh wow

Debuts at #53 on this week's Spotify US Albums chart.

Apple Music US Albums chart daily: Friday (#10) -> Sat (#10) -> Sun (#14) --> Mon (#20) --> Tue (#22) --> Wed (#24) --> Thurs (#26)

It didn't make the HITSDD Top 50 (under 16k). Hopefully it at least outsells her debut (10k+) or I'm claiming that RCA have fumbled the "Never Lose Me" momentum

as someone who fell in love with her on her debut, im pleasantly surprised by this album. It's different vibe-wise, and even though there are some issues (I'm not like other women's delusions and laying too much self value on men), it is still a good listen.

ofc that old  flo milli appears on clap sum

i like direction of toast, life hack, lay up, edible, not sorry, and neva. those are top tier 

duds: tell me what you want (i like the beat only)

• 4 months later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.