• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Just a Gay on ATRL

• unclefloprry

• stevenisFADING

• MP3

Hilary Duff’s impact 

EDIT: Wait why did he downgrade from stadiums to arenas?

Edited by FENTY.

9 minutes ago, FENTY. said:

Hilary Duff’s impact 

EDIT: Wait why did he downgrade from stadiums to arenas?

maybe they are all booked :dies: 

i'm gonna say booking stadiums costs more and he can get more money from fans by charging more in an arena setting.

i mean why would they book stadiums in Feb / Mar where yall be freezing to death in a stadium setting :deadbanana2:

Edited by truthteller
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, TheBritneyKiss said:

arenas? 

Stadiums in Winter / Early Spring???

Some people in here don’t understand how the weather works??????

OT: I’ve attended every tour so far but I think I’ll skip this one. 

3 minutes ago, getBusy said:

Some people in here don’t understand how the weather works??????

OT: I’ve attended every tour so far but I think I’ll skip this one. 

I would attend a stadium show in the winter/spring personally, football games are held in the winter all the time. Spring I get the concern more because of rain and tornadoes in certain parts of the country but thunderstorms happen all the time in summer too. I dealt with a total downpour at my Renaissance date in August. 

This is for the trap girlies :thing: a lot of you will have things to say about him doing arenas as if he already already outsold your faves in Spanish :thing:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Jaded. said:

I would attend a stadium show in the winter/spring personally, football games are held in the winter all the time. Spring I get the concern more because of rain and tornadoes in certain parts of the country but thunderstorms happen all the time in summer too. I dealt with a total downpour at my Renaissance date in August. 

It’s not just about the audience, it’s about the crew who work late nights, it’s about the artist (performing at 20F in a puffer jacket? Losing their voice because it’s so cold?), it’s about dealing with rain (way easier when it’s warm!), etc

• Like 1

signed up for presale :WAP:  BB on a Saturday night would be amazing to see

19 minutes ago, getBusy said:

It’s not just about the audience, it’s about the crew who work late nights, it’s about the artist (performing at 20F in a puffer jacket? Losing their voice because it’s so cold?), it’s about dealing with rain (way easier when it’s warm!), etc

All true concerns. Performing in the cold would be miserable. 

• Like 1

Arena shows >>> Stadium shows so I’m very excited for this :clap3: 

Already signed up for the sale!

7 minutes ago, Desire said:

signed up for presale :WAP:  BB on a Saturday night would be amazing to see

phrasing  :dies: 

Ugh here we go again with trying to obtain tickets :jonny:

1 hour ago, Jaded. said:

For sports you are mostly sitting down, you can bring blankets and wear a heavy coat. Not all stadiums are covered as well. Imagine a concert at Soldier Field in March. Awful.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.