How are you doing today?

réveuse

I'm doing well, I went to finally pick up my Bachelor's diploma and sign it. It was kinda uneventful. 

• Like 2

I am doing good, gonna work on some papers and then hit the gym probably. How about you darling?

• Like 1

Pretending to work, but I'm actually high. Not bad.

ab.thumb.gif.77d400634a47cfd610f0fa7ad18

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Journaled, had a caramel macchiato, chilled with my boyfriend & walked to work where I’m paid to do nothing. I rly can’t complain!

• Like 2

I'll be fantastic once the caffeine kicks in. So glad the weekend is almost here. :katie2:

• Like 1

Happy to be getting back to normal post-surgery and planning on spending the weekend at the beach so can't complain today.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Pendulum said:

I'm doing well, I went to finally pick up my Bachelor's diploma and sign it. It was kinda uneventful. 

Congratulations! What did you graduate with?

30 minutes ago, VerdantHue said:

Congratulations! What did you graduate with?

It was thing hodgepodge of languages, linguistics and politics. Honestly, a waste of time but it got me into the Masters I wanted with no other requirements so that's a win. 

ab.thumb.gif.77d400634a47cfd610f0fa7ad18

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, NumbSoul said:

Oh no girl, what's going on? :'( 

Lately I feel disconnected. Like nobody around me gets me. Sometimes I feel like I am just floating around. Ugh. Let me stream this motivational bop by Godlie:

How are you doing sis

Edited by P.O.P

1 minute ago, P.O.P said:

Lately I feel disconnected. Like nobody around me gets me. Sometimes I feel like I am just floating around. Ugh. Let me stream this motivational bop by Godlie:

How are you doing sis

I totally feel that, it's a tiny bit similar to me! I feel very stuck in my life, like nothing is happening. Even though I actually feel good inside, my environment and my situation where I live keeps making me feel miserable and pushing me down. I wish I could just say **** it, move somewhere else, and start fresh :rip:

Just now, NumbSoul said:

I totally feel that, it's a tiny bit similar to me! I feel very stuck in my life, like nothing is happening. Even though I actually feel good inside, my environment and my situation where I live keeps making me feel miserable and pushing me down. I wish I could just say **** it, move somewhere else, and start fresh :rip:

Oh my god that's actually my brain exercise.  I dream about going somewhere and live a simple, happy life. 

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.