Emilia - '.MP3'

Bxtch

I'm liking the album so far. I'm listening to it on YouTube since it's not showing up on spotify or YouTube music. Is it showing up for anyone else?

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• laqqinq

• Bxtch

• DoubleRainbow!

• theweekend

She's probably saving Jet Set for later, as a single

And i LOVED the album omg :jonny2:

5 minutes ago, Lady Claire said:

pero cual es la necesidad de hacer eso cuando ya la había enunciado como album track :doc: she's pulling a Luisa Sonza with the annoying "blocked tracks" strategy I see

2 minutes ago, Kintsugi said:

pero cual es la necesidad de hacer eso cuando ya la había enunciado como album track :doc: she's pulling a Luisa Sonza with the annoying "blocked tracks" strategy I see

Exactly :rip: and i think it'll work since she wants all eyes on La Original as of now

I'm sure Jet Set is a bop and an obvious single so it'll worth the wait

• Like 1

AOTY just like I said it would be omfg I knew she would deliver also love the way everyone is perched for Jet Set it's definitely coming next we just have to be patient. :biblionana:

• Like 1

It's not too late to scrap #that girl collab 

:jonnycat:

• Thumbs Down 1

This is so much better & far more realized than Tu crees en mi wow, it's just serve after serve:jonny5: Not to compare but this WASHES Cupido & La Nena De Argentina I'm sorry :jonny2:

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

All of the visualizers are so cute, but these 3 are my faves (Muñecos is THAT bop :bird:) you can tell she put a lot of effort into this album  :clap3: 

She devoured... just bop after bop. And the videos are so cute too... never seen this strategy of keeping a song from the album unavaible :rip: i guess she wants this song to have its own moment but i hope she doesn't take too long to drop it 

omg i hated the tini feat, but the whole album is so good spacer.png

• Thumbs Down 1

Someone @ me when Spotify doesn't have the ex-Speaker of the House song greyed out

Oh wow......... the tastelessness in here........ but like whole world been knew IDK

ivar.thumb.gif.c3cacd03978c9976c68f1a561

OT:

SHE GOT A WAP LIKE CARDI

SHE DOESN'T GIVE UP I'M SORRY

IF YOU DON'T TELL NOBODY

CAN BE YOUR SUGAR MAMI

HACIENDO EL WORK LIKE RIRI

TIENE LA VELOCIDAD DE UN RRARI

ELLA ES DUENA DE LA CITY

CON UN ROOFTOP EN MIAMI

:jonny3::jonny3::jonny3::jonny3:

• Like 1

Jet Set will be released later but it’s out there already. It’s not a good song unfortunately. 

5 hours ago, Kintsugi said:

the first 9 songs are incredible :WAP: the last 3 should've been cut

Guerrero is one of the best on the album even if it very clearly rips off Rosalia's G3 N15.

My faves are Jagger, Facts and Exclusive.

Jet Set can remain unreleased.

On 10/20/2023 at 2:05 PM, DoubleRainbow! said:

this

OT: I thought La Chain would be on the album since it fits the 2000s sound and aestehtic of the album

She should tack that and Underground asap. Both are bops and fit the sonic palette of the album. 

On 10/21/2023 at 3:16 AM, Aurora said:

How can people not like this?! Tasteless. It's giving everything it needs to give. The tacky stickers, the literal .mp3 player, the US pop girlies wish they had a creative team like this!

I don't think their is anyone "not liking this" and theirs plenty of us girlies that are also serving too so idk what were you trying to get at with this post lol 

On 10/31/2023 at 8:47 PM, Bxtch said:

Sounds like another smash :WAP:

Not the queer baiting lol 

On 10/31/2023 at 11:12 PM, lillavend3r said:

Her forcing TINI to do pop again 

:WAP:

Once Tini returns to pop it's over for everyone 

On 11/1/2023 at 3:02 AM, gingguu said:

Well why this is not called Emilia.mp3, ''.mp3'' as a title by itself kinda triggering me

Because?

On 11/2/2023 at 8:07 PM, Bxtch said:

What a bop :jonny6: they snapped

While this does slap i hate the way that it's structured so that it's under 3 minutes 

Like what would've been so hard to have had 

Intro

Chorus 

Emilia Verse 

Chorus 

Tini Verse

Chorus 

Bridge/Break

Final Chorus 

Outro

On 11/1/2023 at 11:07 AM, campelo said:

oh the nathy peluso collab :deadbanana2: we won

Did we since she basically ostracized herself in her own main market lol

On 11/2/2023 at 11:25 PM, Kintsugi said:

she really said **** Nathy Pelusa and scrapped JET SET huh :toofunny3:

That's literally not the case and baseless statement like this is what cause pointless stan wars

On 11/2/2023 at 11:45 PM, Lady Claire said:

And i LOVED the album omg :jonny2:

It's supposed to be the follow up single after El Original 

On 11/2/2023 at 11:53 PM, Kintsugi said:

Better than having it scrapped and unreleased 

19 hours ago, Billionaire said:

This is so much better & far more realized than Tu crees en mi wow, it's just serve after serve:jonny5: Not to compare but this WASHES Cupido & La Nena De Argentina I'm sorry :jonny2:

The irony of you mention not to compare but only to follow up doing just that. Each girl served on their respective albums. And did their own thing. Keep it that way and support them separately. 

13 hours ago, ReneighIsHere said:

She devoured... just bop after bop. And the videos are so cute too... never seen this strategy of keeping a song from the album unavaible :rip: i guess she wants this song to have its own moment but i hope she doesn't take too long to drop it 

It's not new and has been done for awhile. An alternative way to keep the monemtum going for eras in the streaming climate 

13 hours ago, Ewan Chaos said:

Someone @ me when Spotify doesn't have the ex-Speaker of the House song greyed out

Ex speaker of the house?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.