Taylor Swift - “The Cruelest Summer”

Taylor fanboy

15 minutes ago, Taylor fanboy said:

What excuses? The fans demanded this since July.

some people were asking why she didn't push this single, like this rn and stans were saying she didn't care about a #1 or she didn't need it, she isn't chart obsessive and welp... the excuses... just to end like this :rip: like i say, good for Taylor, but some stans are...:toofunny2:

OT: the live version is cute!

Edited by DockDock
edit
  • Thumbs Down 8

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Taylor fanboy

• Redstreak

• Headlock

• KOMH

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Finally !!!!!!!!!! the #1 will be so very well deserved. such a big hit and iconic in the way it unfolded

56 minutes ago, DockDock said:

this is toooo funny didn't some stans did claim that she was not worried or didn't care about a #1 or chart? lmao... good for her. now yall cant stop the lame excuses.

Tbh it probably would’ve had the #1 with just the single duplicate and no new versions.

51 minutes ago, DockDock said:

some people were asking why she didn't push this single, like this rn and stans were saying she didn't care about a #1 or she didn't need it, she isn't chart obsessive and welp... the excuses... just to end like this :rip: like i say, good for Taylor, but some stans are...:toofunny2:

We were literally begging her to move for months on end :deadbanana2:

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

1 hour ago, DockDock said:

No one said that. Most of us, myself included, have been saying that she typically only cares about debuting (album or single) at #1 and then largely checks out of the era charts-wise. We’ve been begging her to do something for Cruel Summer for months. A lot of Swifties have been making fun of her because she can give Willow a f*cking yule log remix just so it can debut at #1 and free fall, but wouldn’t move for what’s proved to be one of her actual hits. :deadbanana2:

We’re all pleasantly surprised this, Cruel Summer deserves. :clap3:

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Down 1

We still want a music video tho. Hopefully we can have a tour MV for CS next week.

• Like 1

I was expecting the live video to be uploaded as well but i'll take it. Lover finally getting a #1 single is so funny to me

I wanted a MV but at least she secured the #1. It was about time, Cruel Summer deserves it. :clap3:

1 hour ago, Maroonx said:

Imagine if the live version gets a grammy nom :coffee:

she didn’t submit CS

Just now, Saint James said:

bbbut but taylor doesn’t care about cruel summer chart success :doc::dancehall2: :doc: :dancehall2:

And we couldn't be more glad she proved us wrong. :gaylorcat2:

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Rv1709 said:

The live version is so bad, she sounds breathless and off tune. I wonder if the full concert video is bad vocals 

Go see it in the cinema and give us your review please. 

• Haha 4

3 hours ago, 1989 said:

No one said that. Most of us, myself included, have been saying that she typically only cares about debuting (album or single) at #1 and then largely checks out of the era charts-wise. We’ve been begging her to do something for Cruel Summer for months. A lot of Swifties have been making fun of her because she can give Willow a f*cking yule log remix just so it can debut at #1 and free fall, but wouldn’t move for what’s proved to be one of her actual hits. :deadbanana2:

We’re all pleasantly surprised this, Cruel Summer deserves. :clap3:

3 hours ago, KOMH said:

We were literally begging her to move for months on end :deadbanana2:

Lies but okay.As i say some stans, maybe you 2 were not part of it and i agree she deserve that #1 and this is a good move.:clap3:
i just found funny the double reaction from certain people thats all YNTCD.

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 3

oh they’re already suffering and it’s not 1989 TV week yet :deadbanana2: someone take the internet away from them that week!

• Like 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.