Demi Lovato - "Eveline" & "Wish Your Pain Away"

pinkbowvintage

They're out there, apparently from HOLY **** sessions, though "Wish Your Pain Away" sounds more like it's from a soulful project.

Wtf is wrong with herrrrrrrrrrrrrr

shocked jaw drop GIF

Evelin is probably her best song :biblio:

THE REST OF MY LIFE SLAPS

the others are Infinite Universe and Forgettable

Edited by pinkbowvintage

My review

Eveline — long instrumental intro. Its cute seems undone. Reminds me of 4 Ever 4 Me. 

Forgettable — interesting pop rock song dragging Max

Infinite Universe — so beautiful id love more songs like this on the next project

The Rest Of My Life — a fun pop rock song but does not fit HOLYFVCK at all. Im wondering if this is more recent 

Wish Your Pain Away — very soulful song, I think its from ~2020. My least favorite

Eveline and Infinite Universe are everything. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Freakshowvato said:

My review

Eveline — long instrumental intro. Its cute seems undone. Reminds me of 4 Ever 4 Me. 

Forgettable — interesting pop rock song dragging Max

Infinite Universe — so beautiful id love more songs like this on the next project

The Rest Of My Life — a fun pop rock song but does not fit HOLYFVCK at all. Im wondering if this is more recent 

Wish Your Pain Away — very soulful song, I think its from ~2020. My least favorite

Eveline and Infinite Universe are everything. 

The Rest of My Life was early HF sessions

The Rest of My Life is terrible thank god she scrapped that one. LOVE Eveline what was she thinking not releasing that beautiful masterpiece... just crazy. Wish Your Pain Away is meh, not terrible, not great either. Forgettable.... the name speaks for itself, also glad she scrapped that one. Infinite Universe is very different, but I don't hate it.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.