Predict #TS11’s album title….

Angelo

Aurora

Odyssey

Dreamland

Cosmic

Sunset

I could go on and on...

For TS11, I think she'll play it safe. I predict a sophisticated, "indie" pop record in the same vein as Cruel Summer... basically a more up-tempo interoperation of Midnights. I'm DYING for Taylor to pull a Future Nostalgia but I think she could do that a little later down the road.

• Like 1

Alison

It’d make sense to follow up Taylor Swift (TV) with another self-titled album in a completely different genre to show a different side of herself and her artistry

I feel like it will start with "D"

Delivery

Dynamic

Debonair

Desire

Determination

Destination

Dignity (nah Hilary Duff did it already)

Devoted

Divine

Discreet

or maybe a phrase but I feel like it will start with D. Just a feeling.

3 hours ago, Angelo said:

I predict “Mornings” a sister album to “Midnights”. #TS12 will be the Grammy winning one. 

How about you?

That's Lover though, she said she was gonna name it Daylight :thing:

• Thanks 1

I feel like she's been making albums in pairs for a while now. 1989 and reputation being day and night albums, folklore and evermore summer/winter, lover and midnights.

So my random prediction is that she will either come up with something different and new, or she will make a third album like lover and midnights because each of them came with and teased two re-recorded albums (lover with fearless and red, midnights with speak now and 1989) and she has two more - debut and reputation.

If things go well I can see it coming in late 2024 or early 2025, cause the eras tour will last the entirety of 2024 :skull:

How do we bookmark threads on ATRL, I want to dig this up when she release it next year

Edited by PerfectSacrifice

Bellies

Stomachs

Vomits

Werewolves 

Enlightenment 

Industrial Revolution

Middle Ages

Belle Epoque

Neoclassical 

Romanticism

Tangerine to justify the orange pallete and arena rock leaning sound

Her album titles are so random tbh, but interestingly, her albums feel like in pairs:

Debut & Fearless - country teenage love

Speak Now & Red - country but with more pop rock alt influence

1989 & Reputation - synth pop, one is bright and shiny while the other one is dark and gothic

Folklore & Evermore - alt albums, one is spring-summer while the other one is autumn-winter

Lover & Midnights - pop albums, one is bright and sunny (day) while the other one is dark and sad

TS11 & TS 12 may be another pair so my guess their names will be another random one word like Untouchable or Endlessly or something. Please NO Alison tho, one self-titled album is enough.

• 5 months later...
On 10/18/2023 at 3:50 PM, PerfectSacrifice said:

How do we bookmark threads on ATRL, I want to dig this up when she release it next year

Alrighty 

• Haha 1

It seems like she read every post and crossed out her original titles 

THE TORTURED POETS DEPARTMENT 

Edited by Roger21
  • Haha 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.