prézli

Which song is bigger?  

67 members have voted

1. 1. Which song is bigger?

Dilemma was bigger at the time but Crazy in love won in the long run

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Both are huge hits whoa :heart:

Destiny's Child is the only Western girl group since 90s to establish 2 solo female stars w sustainable careers :heart:

• Confused 1

17 minutes ago, reymiu said:

Destiny's Child is the only Western girl group since 90s to establish 2 solo female stars w sustainable careers :heart:

I'm sorry but Kelly is not established or has a sustainable career outside Destiny's child.

The answer to this question is Dilemma tho.

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

37 minutes ago, reymiu said:

Kelly's career was a total flop outside dilemma and the guetta feature. Plus Geri and Mel C say hi

Edited by Valance

35 minutes ago, zzmyth said:

I'm sorry but Kelly is not established or has a sustainable career outside Destiny's child.

The answer to this question is Dilemma tho.

Kelly had Dilemma, Stole, Like This, Work, When Love Takes Over, Commander, Motivation . Her last album Talk a Good Game (10 years after her debut) still peaked inside Billboard top 5. 

I feel like Dilemma was the bigger song. Though CIL is more remembered nowadays I think and a bigger classic in the end. 

19 minutes ago, Valance said:

Kelly's career was a total flop outside dilemma and the guetta feature. Plus Geri and Mel C say hi

I give point to Mel C

About Geri: didnt she already flop in 2005 (6 years after her debut album) ? Does she have any global song like Dilemma, WLTO ?

5 minutes ago, reymiu said:

I give point to Mel C

About Geri: didnt she already flop in 2005 (6 years after her debut album) ? Does she have any global song like Dilemma, WLTO ?

having solo hits in europe >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> being a feature act in a coupe hits

its raining men was huge

Idk, it's pretty close.

It depends on Apple Music tbh

Dilemma is HUGE on YouTube & Crazy In Love has a healthy lead on Spotify

3 hours ago, levi_valvi said:

Dilemma was bigger at the time but Crazy in love won in the long run

That's only thanks to Bey's career. The artists who stay relevant longer make their songs stay relevant longer too.

13 minutes ago, superben said:

That's only thanks to Bey's career. The artists who stay relevant longer make their songs stay relevant longer too.

Yes. Point still stands 

I actually like both songs but I think I lean more towards Crazy in Love. Dilemma is special though, it's a great smooth song.

1 hour ago, reymiu said:

Kelly had Dilemma, Stole, Like This, Work, When Love Takes Over, Commander, Motivation . Her last album Talk a Good Game (10 years after her debut) still peaked inside Billboard top 5. 

Kelly had Dilemma and When love takes over(in europe). And none of the two are her own songs.

She has no other hit appart from those.

And don't get me wrong, I love her, I feel like she has been neglected and mistreated all of her career, but in all honesty.. she has no career outside destiny's child.

26 minutes ago, magazine said:

Don't know what a Dilemma is, so i'll choose CIL :clap3:

Your girl Tinashe sampled Dilemma...

Edited by prézli
  • Haha 1

Dilemma easily. 10 week #1 in the US and global smash throughout the world

CIL is a slightly bigger recurrent hit, but Dilemma was still bigger overall

Idk why yall are acting like dilemma is still bigger. It went semi viral recently due to TikTok trend but crazy in love is inescapable. I don’t think I’ve heard dilemma out in public one time in my entire life. 

3 hours ago, Fleahive said:

Idk why yall are acting like dilemma is still bigger. It went semi viral recently due to TikTok trend but crazy in love is inescapable. I don’t think I’ve heard dilemma out in public one time in my entire life. 

Their daily streams (Spotify+Youtube) are pretty close despite Beyonce being much more active and Dilemma still has the higher total by far.

Dilemma was also much bigger at the time so it easily wins.

Edited by Axelios

7 hours ago, Polgg48 said:

one is local one is global, pick a struggle :mummy:

LOL neither song was local but you did try. you really did. 

6 hours ago, superben said:

idts. Crazy In Love would still be seen as an acclaimed smash even if solo Bey ended up being a 1 album wonder. Her growing status throughout the years just magnified the already hit status of the song.

5 hours ago, naval23 said:

Dilemma easily. 10 week #1 in the US and global smash throughout the world

CIL is a slightly bigger recurrent hit, but Dilemma was still bigger overall

2 hours ago, Axelios said:

Their daily streams (Spotify+Youtube) are pretty close despite Beyonce being much more active and Dilemma still has the higher total by far.

Dilemma was also much bigger at the time so it easily wins.

Dilemma was only slightly bigger overall, even abroad. Not sure why some of y'all are acting like Crazy In Love was a moderate success or only known in the states to begin with. Were any of you alive and following popular music in 2002-2003??? lol

Edited by Soda Pop Queen

Commercially, it's Dilemma by a small margin but because this is ATRL, a place that loves to downplay Beyoncé's massive success, here are some STATS.

CHARTS

Dilemma 

#1 in 10 countries (with 10 weeks at the top of the Billboard HOT 100)

Top 5 in 15 countries

Top 10 in 3 countries

Crazy In Love

#1 in 6 countries (with 8 weeks at the top of the Billboard HOT 100)

Top 5 in 15 countries

Top 10 in 3 countries

SALES

I think both songs are somewhere in the 7-10 million range globally. 

STREAMS

Dilemma

YouTube - 1.4B+

Spotify - 751M+

Crazy In Love 

YouTube - 738M+

Spotify - 999M+

Edited by Soda Pop Queen

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.