Youtubers You Don't Like?

réveuse

For me, it's SSSniperwolf after the doxing and ghosting a fan with cancer. I used to like her but my entire perception of her changed after those things.

Edited by réveuse
  • Like 4

Anyone who prompts their audience to "let them know in the comments section down below" when we all know the motivation behind that. The biggest turn-off tbh

Every channel that exploits their kids for views.

I have a very love-hate relationship with Deligracy. I'm as old as she was in 2016 (25) and her content from those days appeals to me but her content these days feels like watching my mom play this game :rip:

Sims 4 content as a whole is absolutely ******* awful these days on Youtube. Kelsey rose to fame thanks to Buzzfeed payola and now everyone tries to emulate her. Just look at Kelsey's thumbnails and you'll see why I hate sims 4 content these days. 

A certain male YouTuber who beefed with Grace Randolph and is known to be a Jerk behind the sCenes. 

I can't stand Mr. Breast

• Like 3

2 hours ago, réveuse said:

For me, it's SSSniperwolf after the doxing and ghosting a fan with cancer. I used to like her but my entire perception of her changed after those things.

Sniper did WHAT 

1 hour ago, GraceRandolph said:

A certain male YouTuber who beefed with Grace Randolph and is known to be a Jerk behind the sCenes. 

Wait who?

3 minutes ago, Itz_Dani! said:

Wait who?

John Campea

most pseudo intellectual tubers that pop up every now n then usually talking about history or politics like:grump: get off my timeline

mrbeast too cuz he looks annoying n i feel like hes hiding some skeletons in his closet:ninja:

I just lost respect after Shay cheated on his wife from SHAYT__DS. It's nice to see the kids all grown up though

2 hours ago, Karla Cabello said:

i dont like any youtuber

Or watch any

Anyone in 2023 identifying as a "YouTuber" deserves to be not liked. If I need to be corrected please do so, but we have TikTok. Any "Youtuber" who hasn't migrated there already probably has a weird reason for doing so.

Shane Dawson 

i have a huge hatred for him now that i even hate his lookalikes for no reason (Dream) 

Spoiler

besides Shane’s a filthy pervert and a cat f**** 

5 hours ago, GraceRandolph said:

John Campea

Campea has been known to burn many bridges ( I hate him for destroying the Collider era basically)

Lately hated motivational speakers on there because they showed they ass during the pandemic and are now grifting like it's nothing.

Vaush, Destiny and all those other debate bros. I also can't stand Pewdiepie. 

Edited by Anthinos

7 hours ago, Hey Dude said:

I have a very love-hate relationship with Deligracy. I'm as old as she was in 2016 (25) and her content from those days appeals to me but her content these days feels like watching my mom play this game :rip:

Sims 4 content as a whole is absolutely ******* awful these days on Youtube. Kelsey rose to fame thanks to Buzzfeed payola and now everyone tries to emulate her. Just look at Kelsey's thumbnails and you'll see why I hate sims 4 content these days. 

this.

and it's not helping that the game is **** now, the content feels too repetitive

I wish I was as easily entertained as some people on this thread.. what the **** is a Sims youtuber

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.