MIKA - 'Que ta tête fleurisse toujours'

mathekr

ptM7Ib2.jpg

MIKA's new franch album, out on December 1st.

via Instagram:

Big news! I can finally reveal that my album 'Que ta tête fleurisse toujours’ will be released on December 1st! The artwork was created in collaboration with the amazingly talented @matmaitland with photography by @royalgilbert and I am so proud of what we have achieved!

To celebrate the album announcement, I have also launched a brand new store (link in bio) which also includes brand new merchandise! You can pre-order the album today exclusively from the new store and from tomorrow it will also be available for pre-order from all other outlets!

Thank you all for waiting so patiently and I cannot wait to reveal more surprises over the coming days!!!!!

Tracklist :
1. Bougez 
2. Jane Birkin
3. Sweetie banana
4. Apocalypse calypso
5. 30 secondes
6. C’est la vie
7. Moi, Andy et Paris
8. Je sais que je t’aime
9. Doucement
10. Touche Touche
11. Amour pirate
12. Passager

Edited by mathekr

nooooo I wanted an English album

“May your head always flourish”? :eli: Sorry my French is kinda rusty 

but perched 

king :clap3:

nooooo I wanted an English album [2] :emofish: I've been real patient after he dropped his best release (MNIMH), too... but based on how incredibly weak Yo Yo was, maybe it's good that he works on something else first.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.