Mean Gays need to get with the times.

SoExcited19

They are just acting lol

I think people hate these skits because they are too real and some gays in their late 30s and 40s act like these

They are too real and it’s pure cringe

• ATRL Moderator
2 hours ago, SoExcited19 said:

I know they’re staged lol but it’s just kinda cringe the fact that they’re staging a personality that was cool 20 years TOO LATE lol. If they can’t get with today’s type of mean cause maybe their personality is too outdated and haven’t realized how todays world works, can they at leeeaaaast fix those outfits pleaseeee? Lol. Those extra tight 2013 outfits are a mess :rofl:

So in a thread about content creators satirizing the gay community's proclivity for being judgmental and rude you are passing unnecessary judgement and criticizing their outfits... Nurse!

3 hours ago, SoExcited19 said:

I know they’re staged lol but it’s just kinda cringe the fact that they’re staging a personality that was cool 20 years TOO LATE lol. If they can’t get with today’s type of mean cause maybe their personality is too outdated and haven’t realized how todays world works, can they at leeeaaaast fix those outfits pleaseeee? Lol. Those extra tight 2013 outfits are a mess :rofl:

Is this thread a weird meta 4D critique of mean gays, cause you’re giving exactly what you are criticizing :deadbanana4:

Also the videos are a joke making fun of people who act that way, they’re not glamorizing it, it’s meant to be laughed AT and shamed :rip:

• Thanks 1

the problem with their parody is that somehow they come across as excatly the type of people they are parodying :rip:

that's why it's so annoying instead of being funny

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, stupidjock said:

the problem with their parody is that somehow they come across as excatly the type of people they are parodying :rip:

that's why it's so annoying instead of being funny

literally 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, SoExcited19 said:

2003 personalities with 2013 outfits… And 2023 for when? :rofl: Lol JK. I know they’re staged but it’s just a bit cringe how outdated they are with personality and outfits… Like they can’t even get their outfits correctly lol. Ohhh boy! Fashion emergency ASAP! Someone call them a stylist to update them haha.

Child they are just playing around. The irony of your post sounding like a script from one of their skits :rip:

Terrible naggy thread! Get with the times? “The mean of today”

They have over 1 million followers and most of that million finds them funny! 

If it’s “cringe” for you then simply don’t watch them. Thank yew! 

I wouldn't worry too much about people like that. They probably cry themselves to sleep at night. No one who is truly at peace with themselves is going to walk around acting like that.

What did I just watch :bibliahh:

I don't think I've ever met an actual gay man that acts like those bizarre TikTok caricatures lol

Gays who think they're Paris Hilton/Lindsay Lohan/Regina George/some Kardashian are the WORST. Literally walking red flags with unbearable personalities.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.