Mean Gays need to get with the times.

SoExcited19

I’ve been seeing this videos trend of Mean Gays…

https://www.tiktok.com/@aarongoldyboy?pid=video_embed&referer_video_id=7282358606043958574&videoId=7282358606043958574&type=video&referer_url=atrl.net/forums/topic/456543-2-tiktokers-make-hilarious-tiktoks-playing-mean-gays-perfectly/&refer=embed&embed_source=121355058,121331973,120811592,120810756;null;embed_name

It’s pretty cringe for some gays to be acting like it’s the early 2000’s lol. They never let go those 2003 cheerleader personalities and ran with it… Get with the times. The mean of today is that sneaky, shady but “acts nice” type of personality. That all up on your face with extra cheery face expressions is so cringe. Same with those walks they’re doing in the video and 2013 type of outfits. Like how tight can their pants get? Not even Hailey Bieber or other current IT Girls are wearing things THAT tight in todays age. They look like stuffed up sausages about to explode, talk about 2013 much? They wanna act mean but with those Paris Hilton walks and stuffed up pants they’re giving people a reason to be mean back to them EASILY lol. If you’re gonna be mean at least make sure the ones you’re attacking don’t have an easy comeback at you lol.

The cool mean of today is like when the Kardashians met Addison Rae and shaded/mocked her the entire time while “they complimented her” but between them they knew what they were doing. That “bring it on” movie personality is so antique lol. AND FOR SURE THOSE EXTRA SQUEEZED UP PANTS TOO lol. What do you guys think?

Edited by SoExcited19

they're a parody of the typical white gay man hates Taylor Swift. It's just a character. 

Edited by vale9001
  • Thanks 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

... are you thick-skulled? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I agree but it's not that serious. I don't find it funny either but everyone has a different sense of humour.

• ATRL Moderator
1 minute ago, BILLIONAIRE✘BOY said:

... are you thick-skulled? 

Seems like it. You have to laugh.

I don't think these videos are funny either, but these are specifically like a bit. I think the whole joke is that they're acting like terrible people. 

Edited by Obsession

They're staged, but they're still lame and unfunny. :rip: You can tell their primary audience is straight women who like to accessorize gay men and view them as entertainment.

• Like 9

11 minutes ago, vale9001 said:

they're a parody of the typical white gay man hates Taylor Swift. It's just a character. 

How do y'all manage to bring up Taylor Swift and make her the victim in any and every random situation? :deadbanana4:

• Thanks 3
  • Haha 10

18 minutes ago, getBusy said:

I hate hate hate hate hate those videos. So ******* cliché and unoriginal. 

EXACTLY! The personality, the face expressions, the outfits, everything is so outdated lol.

• Like 1

The thing is, no one cares about these guys regurgitating toxic tropes. Outside of their mean gay videos, their other content barely gets any engagement. All they are good at is being bitchy and rude. Like, the bald one is a waiter in real life.

alJihXy.gif

• Haha 2

17 minutes ago, PaloSanto said:

sis these are all staged :redface:

11 minutes ago, Anthinos said:

I agree but it's not that serious. I don't find it funny either but everyone has a different sense of humour.

8 minutes ago, Obsession said:

I don't think these videos are funny either, but these are specifically like a bit. I think the whole joke is that they're acting like terrible people. 

7 minutes ago, Jotham said:

They're staged, but they're still lame and unfunny. :rip: You can tell their primary audience is straight women who like to accessorize gay men and view them as entertainment.

I know they’re staged lol but it’s just kinda cringe the fact that they’re staging a personality that was cool 20 years TOO LATE lol. If they can’t get with today’s type of mean cause maybe their personality is too outdated and haven’t realized how todays world works, can they at leeeaaaast fix those outfits pleaseeee? Lol. Those extra tight 2013 outfits are a mess :rofl:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, AbeHicks said:

The thing is, no one cares about these guys regurgitating toxic tropes. Outside of their mean gay videos, their other content barely gets any engagement. All they are good at is being bitchy and rude. Like, the bald one is a waiter in real life.

alJihXy.gif

:rofl:a waiter? I’ve met STRAIGHT waiters that have a better style than him lol. They’re both literally wearing 2013 outfits that look like stuffed up sausages/tamales lol a tiny squat and those pants will rip in half lmao.

It’s staged, but yeah 00s pop culture is their whole personality.

You seem a bit... hurt. They play stupid caricatures, I guess you don't have to like it, but are you really that mad about 2 unfunny TikTok people?:keir:

31 minutes ago, The Man Who said:

“The cool mean of today” :rip:

Can we stop trying to glorify being an arsehole to other people? Thanks. 

This as well, like are we really discussing what the "right way" to be mean is right now?:redface:

Not ppl shaming the dude for being a waiter in a thread about not acting bitchy & mean :hippo:  It’s easy to preach kindness & a lot harder to practice

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, Popboi. said:

It’s staged, but yeah 00s pop culture is their whole personality.

2003 personalities with 2013 outfits… And 2023 for when? :rofl: Lol JK. I know they’re staged but it’s just a bit cringe how outdated they are with personality and outfits… Like they can’t even get their outfits correctly lol. Ohhh boy! Fashion emergency ASAP! Someone call them a stylist to update them haha.

3 minutes ago, LoveInStereo said:

Not ppl shaming the dude for being a waiter in a thread about not acting bitchy & mean :hippo:  It’s easy to preach kindness & a lot harder to practice

Well I didn’t preach kindness. If you go to the last paragraph I specified that in 2023 the cool way of being mean is the serious, shady and sneaky way, not the 2003 perky and loud cheerleader mean personality that’s most likely a full on soccer mom nowadays :rofl:

You do realise these are just skits… it’s meant to be critiquing the stereotype not saying this is great. No normal person watches that and thinks the creators agree with the sentiment. It’s a joke. Comprehension is at an all time low…

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, SoExcited19 said:

Well I didn’t preach kindness. If you go to the last paragraph I specified that in 2023 the cool way of being mean is the serious, shady and sneaky way, not the 2003 perky and loud cheerleader mean personality that’s most likely a full on soccer mom nowadays :rofl:

You sound mentally ill. This whole tread is giving mean girl

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, SoExcited19 said:

There's no cool way to be mean, unless you are in middle school trying to make friends with the popular girls.

There’s no such thing as cool mean like you just made that up. And if there was, it definitely wouldn’t be the Kartrashians. Nothing cool about looking botched, busted, and boring 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.