Top Posters In This Topic

• Year of Shadow

• Canon

• BambiStar

• G.U.Y

7 minutes ago, sugrbby666 said:

@differentkindahigh her Andrew Tate serve

:suburban:

It wasn't that intentional :cries: the male version got a 5. but I still don't like either of them. 

Why would you give these two different scores for real though. The colors or…? :sistrens:

6jwzAjx.png

1gfGwsR.png

#111 : Parasect

Final Score : 5.18

-

Rated 15

n/a

Rated 0

n/a

Comments:

1 - Disturbing. - Hey Dude

4 - I had a whole concept thought out about a story for a pokémon game that would center around this pokémon and end with it becoming extinct...it would be really cool. - AbeHicks

7 - Competitively, there is potential. again GF hates fun! - Katamari

7 - Legends Arceus making me look at her as a bit of a queen, OKAYYYYY - Ewan Chaos

Score Breakdown

kQ3IdfP.png

4 minutes ago, Heldenzeit said:

Why would you give these two different scores for real though. The colors or…? :sistrens:

the boy is a lot cuter.

1 minute ago, Gourgeist said:

7 - Legends Arceus making me look at her as a bit of a queen, OKAYYYYY - Ewan Chaos

spill

Pokemon-Legends-Arceus-catching-tips-How-to-catch-Pokemon-easily-PIC-2.jpg

Running away from her and her pre evo was iconic :jonny5:

2 minutes ago, Hey Dude said:

I learned the hard way that Nidoqueen can't breed. 

Huh.

iozqgtresn431.gif

• Haha 4

Literally what the **** does she exist for when they could have just done normal M/F ratio for Nidoking. 

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

Nidorina and Nidoqueen are the only two Pokémon that cannot breed even though their pre-evolved form can breed.

???

• Thumbs Down 1

Am I the only one who's always hated the fact that Nidoran m and Nidoran f are two completely separate entries in the Pokédex? Like, obviously it made sense in gen 1, but as soon as male and female Pokémon were introduced these two should've been combined into one single entry. 

• Like 4

It would make them have to renumber the entire pokédex and the original 151 would cease to exist. It's all about branding

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

9 minutes ago, SlowGinFizzzz said:

Am I the only one who's always hated the fact that Nidoran m and Nidoran f are two completely separate entries in the Pokédex? Like, obviously it made sense in gen 1, but as soon as male and female Pokémon were introduced these two should've been combined into one single entry. 

same, they should have changed it, a wasted spot

12 minutes ago, PillowCase said:

It would make them have to renumber the entire pokédex and the original 151 would cease to exist. It's all about branding

Well obviously it would be kinda awkward to do it now, but they could've easily done it when Gold/Silver came out. That way gen 1 would end on a nice even 150, and gen 2 on 250. 

Besides, the National Dex doesn't really exist anymore anyway aside from Home, so I still think they should do it lol.

Edited by SlowGinFizzzz
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Heldenzeit said:

I always hated Pinsir's design. :biblio: Sycther is the real bug king of Gen 1! :gaycatina1:

Spill it’s so uglyyyyy

• Like 1

Giving grass types all 1, oh it’s not going to end well if we are doing type sabotage in addition to sabotaging specific mons. The upcoming rates I will have my revenge, consider fire types over from this point on :marshmallow:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Not Hey Dude serving Republican traditional family values :biblionny:

devsgrh-9e3507c1-f915-493e-ba6d-a13c3f2c3dbc.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzc4ZjgzY2ZiLTVhN2EtNGMxMC05NDBjLTYyYTYzOTJlYjgxYlwvZGV2c2dyaC05ZTM1MDdjMS1mOTE1LTQ5M2UtYmE2ZC1hMTNjM2YyYzNkYmMuanBnIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.No5a17jn9lFk_ILfUuHeUJNeeGcwJVUid-dFh_WfT9U

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 3

56 minutes ago, Hey Dude said:

ou-

pls don’t tell me you have Nidoqueen plushie

Edited by Almodusa
  • Haha 6

1 hour ago, Hey Dude said:

1 hour ago, Hey Dude said:

Literally what the **** does she exist for when they could have just done normal M/F ratio for Nidoking. 

Lord help me

nidobese_by_homemosaco_dewtm5w-375w.jpg?

• Like 1

can yall stop with the degenerate nidoqueen images pls :suburban:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, SlowGinFizzzz said:

Well obviously it would be kinda awkward to do it now, but they could've easily done it when Gold/Silver came out. That way gen 1 would end on a nice even 150, and gen 2 on 250. 

Besides, the National Dex doesn't really exist anymore anyway aside from Home, so I still think they should do it lol.

agreed but its too late and pokemon stans hate change so...

there is a lot of qol things they should have done in gen 2 but i digress :suburban:

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.