hey recommend me some horror franchises

reputaoty

i've just watched for the first time scream and saw and im curious about other horror franchises to binge watch this halloween any help ?

American Horror Story, some real spooky stuff :suburban:

• Haha 4

Final Destination (but don't watch the fourth one it is awful).

The Conjuring is a classic. Hereditary-Midsommer feels like a franchise even though they are not connected at all. 

If you want horror tv series, then The Haunting of Hill House is a must-watch. 

Halloween, Friday the 13th, The Texas Chainsaw Massacre, Child's Play, Insidious, Poltergeist, Paranormal Activity, The Conjuring, Candyman, Final Destination, The Exorcist, The Omen, Alien, Saw, Psycho, Evil Dead, Hellraiser, Night of the Living Dead, Phantasm, Children of the Corn 

Edited by Aristede
  • Like 1

It depends what you like. Child’s Play and Scream are good entry points, along with Nightmare on Elm Street. What horror do you like?

• Like 1

Is there a specific thing you're looking for?

I really like the first movie of Texas Chainsaw Massacre and think it's a good entry to the genre, it's freaky but not too gorey or bloody. I think The Shining is a good horror movie too but it's not really a franchise.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.