Bigger vs. Better  

62 members have voted

1. 1. Bigger

• Evermore
    • Red TV
  2. 2. Better

• Evermore
    • Red TV

Which of these quintessential Q4 cousin albums (as confirmed by Taylor) is, in your opinion...

1) Bigger

2) Better

Remember to not combine the re-recording with the original when discussing its success :celestial6:

Taylor Swift – evermore Lyrics | Genius LyricsTaylor Swift – Red (Taylor's Version) Lyrics | Genius Lyrics

Interestingly, Evermore would've debuted with roughly the same numbers as Red TV had its physicals been available during the first week. Both had similar chart runs as well.

Red TV is bigger but evermore is better :cool2:

RED TV is a bit bigger. But Taylor topped perfection with evermore and there’s no denying.

evermore is her best, don't care about which is bigger. :gaycatina1:

• Like 1

evermore is better, and Red TV is bigger (though it's close).

Both absolute masterpieces and top 3 (maybe even top 2) in her discography. :jonny5:

• Like 1

Red TV was just a little bigger than Evermore. It’s also her second best album.

Evermore, however, is her best album, my personal favorite album of any kind by any artist, and a masterpiece of singular perfection.

• Like 1

evermore is the greatest album ever released so....it's better, and in 1000 years once the ashes of our civilization are unearthed by evolved apes, the surviving evermore vinyls will usher in a new age of music revival and Taylormania, standing as a testament to our once great society. They will build statues of her in that plaid trench coat.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

Daily streams yesterday:

Evermore - 6.4M (17 tracks)

Red TV - 6.7M (30 tracks)

Edited by KOMH

Red is one of Taylor's weakest albums IMO. As a front to back listen, it plummets off a cliff right around the halfway point and never really recovers.

Besides All Too Well (10 Minute Version), there is nothing special about Red (TV) (the original version is superior I only use that one). evermore on the other hand, a great album from start to finish.

• Like 1

Red TV is bigger, but evermore is better - by a wide margin, though Red still remains my go to album when the weather starts getting cold and the leafs fall off the trees. 

Edited by Gladiator

evermore sweetie....

One has Long Bible Story, the other has Message In A Butthole.

One has WilloftheLord, the other has Sink Sunk Sunken.

One has God Like Me, the other has I Almost Pooped.

One has Tis The Damn Salvation, the other has The Moment I Puked.

It’s very clear which is better. Bigger will be evermore in the long run. :clap3:

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.