Baby Tate - 'Sexploration: The Musical'

nooniebao

easily the worst mainstream female rapper out rn along with Coi Leray. Really underwhelming music all around :sorry:

3 hours ago, Alex said:

easily the worst mainstream female rapper out rn along with Coi Leray. Really underwhelming music all around :sorry:

it’s such a shame because her GIRLS album is really good and has a lot of depth to it

her music declined as soon as she dropped the “yung” from her name, i think that’s when she signed to a major

Edited by oshyms

53 minutes ago, oshyms said:

it’s such a shame because her GIRLS album is really good and has a lot of depth to it

her music declined as soon as she dropped the “yung” from her name, i think that’s when she signed to a major

yeah I'm absolutely sure the label has something to do with it because you can't take a self-made rapper + producer and throw her into the system and expect her to adapt right away without losing everything that made her unique in the first place (which is looking like what happened here unfortunately) but I hope she achieves an artistic breakthrough again at some point!

• 2 weeks later...

I loved it :jonny6:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, stephen1108 said:

I loved it :jonny6:

Yeah, way better than the very underwhelming Mani/Pedi.

Love every song except for “wig” 

“grip” is a smash 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.