HDD teases new Sabrina Carpenter's music soon

Julia Fox

UNIVERSAL CARPENTRY
spacer.png

Sabrina Carpenter is keeping it in house via a new worldwide agreement with Universal Music Publishing Group. Carpenter has enjoyed a monster year in support of 2022's emails I can’t send, having amassed 10 billion global streams and headlined her own world tour. 

She also had a surprise TikTok hit this summer with a sped-up version of her song “Feather,” which helped generate 72 million streams on Spotify.

Following shows in Mexico as an opener on Taylor Swift’s Eras Tour, Carpenter will be back on the road with Tay starting 11/9 in Comuna 13, Argentina, and will rejoin the outing next February for dates in Australia and Singapore.

"Sabrina is a next-generation artist," said UMPG chairman/CEO Jody Gerson. "She has the unique ability to translate a spectrum of emotions and experiences into culturally impactful songs."

"I look forward to bringing my music into a company that houses so many inspirational songwriters and artists," reads a quote from Carpenter, who's bearing the indignity of appearing in HITS with customary aplomb.

A little birdie tells us to expect further updates on the Carpenter front soon. In a related story, these gummies make us hallucinate little birdies.

Her eight album incoming!

:clack:

i'm hoping this is her moment, she truly deserves it. emails still is in heavy rotation, so i hope the material is on par 

what i love about sabrina's career is that she's been hustling for years, a true organically grown artist. i mean yeah she's had big label backing esp with the emails album but honestly the labels clearly saw talent and quality in her. she deserves a dua lipa level push.

we need more popgirls doing pure pop on the scene, plus shes a crazy good performer! not a phenomenal dancer but she eats her stages up always!

• Like 1

She needs to launch a new single during the Eras Tour tbh. (and have it be better than 5 in the morning like Charli tried :deadbanana4:) She's coming!

g0zpX9s.gif

21 minutes ago, MingYouToo said:

she deserves a dua lipa level push.

She really does. She’s so talented! Please let this be her moment she deserves it. :duca:

I thought her ruining her hype a couple years ago with how corny Skin was was her only career chance at  a career boom that she ****** up . Clearly not the case, thankfully. She needs a GOOD first single and her next era will float smoothly by itself.  The goodwill is there,  the numbers are there, the interest is there, tiktok is ready to support.

A really solid lead will take care of everything.

• Like 2

YES PLEASE :jonny4:

The Beyoncé ender is coming 

She deserves the world.

This better be her moment, she's worked so hard + her latest era really showcased her growth as an artist.

PS: she better release new music before my Eras Tour date (17/11)

I think her next era will be big. Idk feels like she has good momentum behind her thanks to nonsense. 

yes!!! can't wait to see her in Brazil next month, hopefully she'll play new music.

I don’t see her happening :thing: good for her little tik tok song but how often does lightning strike twice especially 8 albums in 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.