Nelly Furtado ate all your favs with this.

LesFleur

She said it's time to make helicopter rooftop landing pads cunty.

• Like 1

And she was inspired by Ray of Light songs (especially "Frozen") when she wrote that song, according to what she said in this interview:

Came here to expect Waiting for the Night but you are completely correct as well  :clap3:

• Like 1

Ate. Then swallowed. Then threw them out. Then flushed them off the toilet :WAP:

• Like 3

My only quip with the song is that the lyrics are a bit non-sensical

But I guess that's the beauty and allows interpretations to be varied because it truly has that timeless feel that puts you into a hypnotic trance whenever you listen to it and takes you to another dimension

All about this song is perfection, tbh.

I love her and the song but I ******* hate how cheap and boring the music video is.

Also we already had enough with T's vocals we didn't need to see his face too.

• Thanks 1

I mean OBVIOUSLY! it's one of the greatest pop singles of all time, pure timeless lightning in a bottle progressive pop music

one of the greatest pop songs and greatest pop albums of all time :WAP:  such a timeless hit

Such an immaculate song. Pure quality. The only thing that I don't like about it is how it completely killed Maneater in the US.

This thread could have been about Say It Right, **** On The Radio (Remember The Days), Turn Off The Light, All Good Things (Come To An End) and Try. :clap3:

Edited by The Man Who
  • Thanks 1

very obviously Volta inspired :clap:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.