Gays confuse drag Troye for Dua Lipa

katara

Insecure gays always want to make these messy remarks against Dua I noticed. Also that whole James Charles ordeal. They don't look similar in the slightest but they just look for opportunities to for some reason say she looks like a cross-dresser (which is not the case) and shrug it off as "wow they look so similar!) backhanded af.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2

It baffles me people did not know automatically it was Troye... and makes me semi-believe it's an act for the video. Like, whew....

I thought Troy was Mariah the first time I saw their pic on this site’s banner :suburban:but I didn’t even know the video existed then :giraffe:

To my defense, the pic on the banner gives off such major skinny legend vibe though! 

Edited by Kh-Loud

7 minutes ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

Also that whole James Charles ordeal. They don't look similar in the slightest

They do though, at least with certain makeup. When I used AI to try out potential hairstyles on her every other pic gave more JC than Dua. :rip:

He looks nothing like Dua. 

I would say who he personally reminds me of... but whoever said he looks like every skinny blonde pop girl pretty much nailed it best :thing:

JC definitely looked like Dua though :deadbanana2:

People get way too comfortable disrespecting Dua like this :priceless:

I can’t stand them 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.