Alok & Bebe Rexha - "Deep In Your Love"

Nefertiti0

I thought Alok Vaid-Menon has debuted a music career 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Thank God her team realized dance music is where she shines.

29 minutes ago, Edibles. said:

I mean, she hasn’t really had any huge huge dance hits until Blue, besides maybe that Martin Garrix feature. It’s true that it’s where she shines but commercially she has had more success in other genres, for some reason

Oh it's sounds so good 

• Like 1

We would NOT be here if she had just released Knees back then

Anyway, not clicking, but I'm rooting for Bebe to get another hit. The other EDM collabs she had lined up have not stuck

This 90/ 00's trance trend is on fire right now. Miracle the trendsetter :clap3: @Delirious

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Teacher said:

Oh hey another sample. How creative! 

What does it sample?

2 hours ago, SpaceOddity said:

What does it sample?

The drop samples Chase the sun. 

On 10/15/2023 at 3:38 PM, Edibles. said:

took them long enough. it is rather obvious when her biggest hits are her dj songs.

On 10/15/2023 at 4:08 PM, SpaceOddity said:

Banger, she needs to do a full on club album already. 

Club Rexhar would eat

On 10/15/2023 at 4:09 PM, collin said:

I mean, she hasn’t really had any huge huge dance hits until Blue, besides maybe that Martin Garrix feature. It’s true that it’s where she shines but commercially she has had more success in other genres, for some reason

not true. her first hit song was with cash cash, the chainsmokers, jax jones and hey mama with david before. the material that we as fans like either is never promoted or chosen as a single. the way pop gems like not the one, the marshmello remix of knees, self control, sacrifice, call on me, i'm not high i'm in love. we also have that other dj collab that was teased and many other features. hopefully they have a proper rollout plan for her because stars, if only i and one in a million deserve to be bigger

15 hours ago, Truth Teller said:

We would NOT be here if she had just released Knees back then

Anyway, not clicking, but I'm rooting for Bebe to get another hit. The other EDM collabs she had lined up have not stuck

not true a marshmello remix was planned as the single release. the only thing that's not it is the short song lengths that we've already been very vocal about cause other than that one in a million, stars and if only i are tunes!

9 hours ago, calvinharrisfan said:

This 90/ 00's trance trend is on fire right now. Miracle the trendsetter :clap3: @Delirious

Deserved so much better in the US. I blame playlisting. Im still pissed it was removed from Hot Hits UK after 6 months

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 10/27/2023 at 12:42 AM, snlMINAJ said:

is this out?

not yet, it will be out probably on January 12

Deep In Your Love — Alok, Bebe Rexha, Ennio Morricone, Camden Aimee Kraye Milligan-Cox, Ben Duncombe, Oliver Geoffrey Lindop Green, OHYES, Sebastian Bliem

2 hours ago, Nefertiti0 said:

not yet, it will be out probably on January 12

Deep In Your Love — Alok, Bebe Rexha, Ennio Morricone, Camden Aimee Kraye Milligan-Cox, Ben Duncombe, Oliver Geoffrey Lindop Green, OHYES, Sebastian Bliem

Oh wow the featured artists are giving Grandfather Please Stand On The Shoulders Of My Father While He’s Deep Seed Fisting

Cameltoe Chariot
On 10/15/2023 at 11:56 AM, Jotham said:

I RAN in here for Alok Vaid-Menon. :dies: I know Blaire would be seething if that ever happened.

Alok is just as problematic and attention seeking as Blaire :coffee:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.