Do you cook? If so, what recipes get you the most compliments?

jakeisphat

Pollo Con Crema

Maple Glazed Salmon

Clam Dip

Honey Garlic Chicken Thighs 

Pasta Da Vinci

:marshmallow:

Somebody once told me that my bolognese was better than their Italian grandma's and it stuck with me :thing:

i make a mean tomato soup and also lots of pastries and mexican food of course 

My ass on a silver platter usually gets positive reviews.

• Haha 3

I actually have a really yummy French onion soup from scratch recipe :rip: slays every time

• Like 1

My friends love it when I make my risotto but that’s really not hard to make, they just can’t cook. I also make a really good cheesecake. 

• Like 1

i learned how to make homemade chocolate chip cookies a few months ago. I’ve been slowly perfecting my measurements and I genuinely believe mine’s are really good and I love a soft chewy cookie with a nice crunch on the outside and almost gooey on the inside.

I get acclaim from my co workers and friends about my filipino spaghetti and chinese shumai. 

Plugging my hobby food page that I eventually want to do lucratively and as a full time and get out of corporate hell :heart:

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CuvEdYZp1F9/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

Edited by fememeist
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 2

23 minutes ago, fememeist said:

i learned how to make homemade chocolate chip cookies a few months ago. I’ve been slowly perfecting my measurements and I genuinely believe mine’s are really good and I love a soft chewy cookie with a nice crunch on the outside and almost gooey on the inside.

I get acclaim from my co workers and friends about my filipino spaghetti and chinese shumai. 

Plugging my hobby food page that I eventually want to do lucratively and as a full time and get out of corporate hell :heart:

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CuvEdYZp1F9/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

All of these look so good and professional, what a slay :clap3:

• Like 1

I can't bake but I can cook. I usually have anxiety attacks when I cook for people/friends/work potlucks but everybody ends up raving about it and wanting more despite me being so sick with anxiety it sucks.

When I was in university I used to cook for my housemate and she used to RAVE about my recipes. 

After I left and I started cooking for people other than her, I realised that I'm not actually a good cook, she just has such a basic palette that anything other than microwaveable ready meals tastes amazing to her

i love making korean fried chicken and naan (not to eat together lol) and people seem to love that.

i also used to bake cakes a lot. just sponges but they were huge and i usually made coffee or chocolate flavours. used to get asked to make them all the time which kinda made me sick of them. :gaycat6:

I can't cook ill even burn a grilled cheese 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Dephira said:

All of these look so good and professional, what a slay :clap3:

Thank you I appreciate it! :heart: Still have lots to learn and recipes for me to try and make :flower:

I can cook for myself but I don't cook by the recipe I just throw together whatever I have at home :skull: I'm always self conscious about my cooking and its presentation, so I almost never cook for others.

I made a huge amount of recipes from this channel and almost all of them come out very good. This one is very nice for example:

• Like 1

Braised short ribs + sweet potato purée + brussel sprout / mushroom mix

5 hours ago, Illuminati said:

I can cook for myself but I don't cook by the recipe I just throw together whatever I have at home :skull: I'm always self conscious about my cooking and its presentation, so I almost never cook for others.

Same here, I'd cry at the sight of a stank face. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.