Does anyone remember this trashy girl group bop?

tost1

Yes! Keri Hilson also recorded the song. 

They have many trashy bops and the group was kinda messy, Who's My ***** is another one!

• Like 1

I’m trying to figure out if they are the same group that had a member who passed away. They had a cute bop with pit bull 

A BOP for the messy girls! :katie2:

I used to have the Keri Hilson demo on my iPod. I lowkey wish she kept it because I preferred her vocals on it :matty:

Just now, WEEKND said:

I’m trying to figure out if they are the same group that had a member who passed away. They had a cute bop with pit bull 

That was G.R.L. with Wild Wild Love. They also had Ugly Heart which was another bop :celestial5:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, WEEKND said:

that's GRL

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, KLatz said:

That was G.R.L. with Wild Wild Love. They also had Ugly Heart which was another bop :celestial5:

Yesss I’m rewatching their videos and they all can sing 

truly a tragedy what happened to the late member. She was so young 

Man, the Antin machine tried hard to capture that commercial appeal PCD had with Girlicious, then these girls then GRL lol. 

1 minute ago, WEEKND said:

Yesss I’m rewatching their videos and they all can sing 

truly a tragedy what happened to the late member. She was so young 

Yeah, Simone was such a star. I know they tried to push on post her passing, but it was never the same.

2 minutes ago, SpaceOddity said:

Man, the Antin machine tried hard to capture that commercial appeal PCD had with Girlicious, then these girls then GRL lol. 

Ohhh girlicious, Stupid Sh*t was also a huge bop

• Like 1

Just now, tost1 said:

Ohhh girlicious, Stupid Sh*t was also a huge bop

Maniac too, stupid lyrics aside loll.

I remember bopping to this song when I was like 13 :bibliahh:

I never understood why the one with the short hair was singing lead when she sounds like **** 

• Haha 1

There's an alternate universe where this and Electrik Red's 'So Good' were the biggest hit songs of 2009 :gaycat6:

• Like 2

How have I never heard or seen these girls. I was always into these pop groups last few years of high school :jonny5:

So this is what Simon Cowell tried to achieve by putting Fifth Harmony together :lakitu:

17 minutes ago, TaggedGalaxy said:

I never understood why the one with the short hair was singing lead when she sounds like ****

So yeah, Simon tried to replicate that same feeling with Fifth Harmony :eli:

• Haha 2

38 minutes ago, Keter said:

This sounds like a hot ass mess

The musical embodiment of clubbing and getting pissy drunk  and starting a fight until you are kicked out a bloody and boozy mess, vomiting and passing out on the curb  :suburban:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.