Did Taylor rip-off this song for Karma?

JohnWayneHolland

JohnWayneHolland

Like the choruses sound very similar to me, they even have the same lyric "______ is my boyfriend", what do you think? Discuss :giraffe:

Yes, CSS deserve a writing credit tbh.

No if not for the fact the lyrics have the same idea of "music is ..." "karma is.." karma would have never came to mind honestly. 

omg yes. you definitely should email css's team to sue taylor ahh. 50% is guaranteed for this much similarity :celestial3: 

maybe they'll give you a few coins as a thank you :gaycatx:

Edited by liam13

“Karma is my girlfriend.”? I don’t think so. The Lord will come out when she’s ready. :heart:

Maybe on reputation (Taylor’s Version) Vault tracks, we shall see, stream, and share on social media.

• Haha 1

Absolutely.  These songs sound note for note, word for word identical.  And if I, an ATRL user, cannot tell them apart, how do we expect the GP to not confuse the two?  I can only imagine the shock people experienced when they learned that Karma was not a CSS song.  My heart goes out to all the innocent victims of this cruel crime. Taylor needs to be stopped. 

• Haha 9

Sure why not, y’all need a win after all the L’s this year 

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, JohnWayneHolland said:

The fumes in here :dies:

You can't create a bait thread and then act surprised with the reaction :gaycat:

Lets ask taylor and hayley williams

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.