Lana's COCC surpasses BB in daily streams for the 1st time. Talent won or lost?

NOW

Both are criminally underrated imo. Among my top 5 albums of her. :chick3:

• Like 1

I didn't like Chemtrails as much when it came out but it's now one of my most played albums now. Took a min for it to click for me

The way i haven't listened to both albums, so I assume the song was a random Lana's unreleased track :dies:

chemtrails is better and feels more like an album.. blue banisters has some good songs but it feels messy and rushed 

• Like 2

Chemtrails is her best album so I hope the virality of COTCC creates a domino effect for all the other great tracks.

Blue Banisters has 2.5 good songs and can rot

Chemtrails, sweetie, I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry that a ugly ass b*tch like this would even say that. Oh my god.

Oh my god. Are you f*cking insane? Chemtrails? Chemtrails? Chemtrails? You know who you really look like? You f*cking look like Chromatica.

Blue Tankisters finally revealing herself as the ugly sister :clap3:

Oh you rat, you’re a stain in Lana’s immaculate career.

Edited by Sawk
Typo
  • Like 1

COCC is her second best album, so deserved :clap3:

title track is one of her best songs ever too :clap3:

Blue Banisters is her worst album. So any of her album passing that = automatically talent won

• Like 1

Banisters is Lana at her laziest, blandest, most uninspired state, She should be very glad the culture has allowed her to resume her career after such a rancid record :biblionana:

• Confused 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.