sunbathinganimal

Bad Blood VS Swish Swish  

110 members have voted

1. 1. Better?

2. 2. Bigger?

3. 3. Better video?

17 minutes ago, TayDuaStan said:

On Chromatica, maybe :bibliahh:

did you downvote me you weirdo? :rip::rip:are you like 5? time to learn everyone has different opinions

Bad Blood (solo) is an amazing song, it wins by default :psyduck: tf

• Confused 1

bad blood is a great song, the hate it gets is unwarranted

me streaming it everytime i have a slightly unpleasant encounter with someone

:jonny5:

Swish Swish is better but Bad Blood was bigger 

1 hour ago, Century said:

Both videos suck. Bad Blood was orders of magnitude larger. Swish Swish will always be the better song, the sample was way ahead of its time(the same sample would go on to dominate pop just a few years later), and Nicki gave an excellent verse.

Also Katy did the whole pop girl beef thing without playing mind games and getting half of the industry to cosign it and lowkey threatening physical violence. If Nicki(or just about any other pop girl) did a music video for a diss track surrounded by celebrities holding weapons and walking away from explosions she'd be put on a no fly list, Taylor was really abusing her image here to get away with a lot.

you know what it never was? that serious

it was never that serious

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, MidnightsAtPeace said:

you know what it never was? that serious

it was never that serious

Well one of these songs is a goofy flippant dance track with a music video filled with dated memes.

And the other is an EXTREMELY serious song about burned bridges with somebody and and an enormously expensive, humorless music video full of action film imagery.

It was definitely more serious for one than the other. They're both bad videos imo though like I said.

Edited by Century

Probably Bad Blood (solo) > SS > BB remix 

The verses were the best part of the song and they completely removed them for the remix which is wild to me. SS is also ok, I feel people just find it cringe due to the video. Katy really fumbled hard, I reckon it would of been a hit if witness and her image didn’t pan out the way it did :deadbanana: 

Bad Blood may have had a bigger peak in the US - but Swish Swish ultimately won and it has a bigger legacy status worldwide.

The only aspect Bad Blood may be better is its music video, but even so, Swish Swish got more viral at the time for its mv.

Bad blood was such a great song and still is one of my favourite Taylor songs. It's what got me a fan

Both songs are ... yikes. Bad Blood is more annoying.

1 hour ago, Losing my ground said:

but Swish Swish ultimately won and it has a bigger legacy status worldwide.

Reality: daily streams <100k on Spotify and YouTube combined :rip: while bad blood is doing 800k but sure :ahh:

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, Wolf Alice said:

Reality: daily streams <100k on Spotify and YouTube combined :rip: while bad blood is doing 800k but sure :ahh:

You're comparing a pop star at her peak, who is just breaking globally and touring, with one of the most obsessed fanbases right now, vs. someone in hiatus who hasn't had a hit since 2017.

6 hours ago, TayDuaStan said:

Bad Blood MV is a masterpiece, so good, everything was top notch, it literally had the entire world talking about it

:rip::rip:

one is cringeworthy and unlistenable, the other is just bad... But I'd go with Bad Blood just coz of the video x 

4 hours ago, Losing my ground said:

Bad Blood may have had a bigger peak in the US - but Swish Swish ultimately won and it has a bigger legacy status worldwide.

The only aspect Bad Blood may be better is its music video, but even so, Swish Swish got more viral at the time for its mv.

:bibliahh: On what planet? NOBODY knows Swish Swish. It got less than 60k streams yesterday 

Both are bad songs really, but I'll vote for Bad blood. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.