3. 3. Better video?

Bad Blood is better bigger and has a better MV

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

I choose the Nicki and Kendrick verses. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

Bad Blood is fun, has a great video too. Nicki’s verse is the only good part of Swish Swish!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Both videos suck. Bad Blood was orders of magnitude larger. Swish Swish will always be the better song, the sample was way ahead of its time(the same sample would go on to dominate pop just a few years later), and Nicki gave an excellent verse.

Also Katy did the whole pop girl beef thing without playing mind games and getting half of the industry to cosign it and lowkey threatening physical violence. If Nicki(or just about any other pop girl) did a music video for a diss track surrounded by celebrities holding weapons and walking away from explosions she'd be put on a no fly list, Taylor was really abusing her image here to get away with a lot.

Edited by Century
  • Like 9
  • Thumbs Down 1

Better - Both songs are sonically and lyrically turds - but at least SS has a good production, and Nicki’s verse is good.

Bigger - the one that hit #1 and actually entered top 40 :rip:

Better Video - BB

Swish Swish is a better song. Both videos are bad but Bad Blood was fully ripped off from 2NE1's Come Back Home. Joseph Kahn is a creative hack. 

Who said Swish Swish has good production?? :michael: Are we listening to the same song? 

Bad Blood >>> 

Although End Game is better. Bad Blood is kind of forgettable imo 

• Like 1

Swish Swish is miles better as a song (which is not that difficult), but Bad Blood is bigger and has the better video.

Bad Blood is light years better, was of course so much bigger (peaked #1 on the Hot 100 while Swish Swish didn’t even enter the top 40) and the MV, the Bad Blood MV is a masterpiece, so good, everything was top notch, it literally had the entire world talking about it while the Swish Swish MV is a CRINGEFEST, still gives me nightmares!!! 

Edited by TayDuaStan
  • Like 4
  • Thumbs Down 1

Bad Blood is one of the worst songs - I truly cannot express how much I dislike it. Such a disappointment that it comes from an artist I am very very into, so I vote for Swish Swish - although Bad Blood is obviously bigger and has the better video.

Edited by Gladiator

14 minutes ago, Breathe On Moi said:

swish swish is literally a bop 

On Chromatica, maybe :bibliahh:

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

Swish Swish is a BOP and is the song that made me a Katy stan, the beat is *chef's kiss* but some of the lyrics are real stinkers

Bad Blood is one of the few Taylor songs I like, a bit basic lyrically yeah but very catchy

35 minutes ago, Century said:

Also Katy did the whole pop girl beef thing without playing mind games and getting half of the industry to cosign it and lowkey threatening physical violence. If Nicki(or just about any other pop girl) did a music video for a diss track surrounded by celebrities holding weapons and walking away from explosions she'd be put on a no fly list, Taylor was really abusing her image here to get away with a lot.

:bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh:

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

43 minutes ago, channelbangerz said:

I choose the Nicki and Kendrick verses. 

cvxccvbffb :deadbanana2:

Swish Swish is a better song. 
Bad blood is trash 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.