'Me Against The Music' turns 20

ArtForFreedom

7 year old me was learning that wall choreography like crazy :jonny5:

• Like 7

This is actually the first Madonna song that made a vivid impact on me... My sister would play it all the time! 

• Like 1

I love the Richi Rich remix of this song a lot.

They were so badass

I've always Loved how Britney looked in this..the hair,the costume, her eyefucking the camera look

the choreo too!

Their chemistry was great.

Britney oozed coolness and sex-appeal, she was That girl.

In The Zone era :jonny:

• Like 1

Absolutely iconic. We don't really use MATM these days but it was everywhere at the time and I've always loved seeing Britney performing it !

Love this bop, and feel it's so underrated even among Britney's stanbase. The video is a total serve too :flame:Insane that Britney was just 21 here performing like a total powerhouse in a video with Madonna and with Madonna featured on her record, she really did that!

Edited by Miichael
  • Like 3

13 minutes ago, Rev8 said:

It also gave us this parody :dies:

(I am a fan of both, dont attack me)

First thing I've ever searched on YouTube back in 2006. :rip:

OT: I remember tuning into MTV Making The Video for this one back in 2003! Truly underrated for her, indeed!

Not even a single performance of this song from that time is not worth mentioning all were so good. 

• Like 2

One of my all time favorites. Hasn't aged A DAY. The way I always used a silver Mazda Rx8 in Need for Speed Underground 2 and Most Wanted because of this video :jonny3:

Everything about this track is so COOL

• Like 1

This was actually my first introduction to Madonna as an artist. Prior to that I only knew her as the actress from Dick Tracy. :deadbanana:

• Haha 1

As cool and great as this collab is, I can't help but to think how much Damita Jo would've ate this up with Britney. Imagine the choreo! and you just know it would've had an extended dance break in the video. 

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.