Leigh-Anne teases new song on TikTok live

tbhmatt

This sound is perfect for her, I really think this one sounds promising. Again, it doesn’t scream mega chart hit but it’s a sound that really distinguishes her from Little Mix and will allow her to build her own audience. I hope she actually releases it. 

that chorus topline is giving kehlani!

This is good! I think she should just drop an EP or something just to build up some interest

1 hour ago, Nashe said:

they are really struggling to write her a catchy hook

The opposite IMO. 

The verses had/have me worried. So long winded and bare...and then (at the tail end) the chorus kicked in and was actually cute.

I can't help but think all these solo endeavours is only going to make Little Mix material so much stronger when they come back. I anticipate their magnum opus. 

• Like 1

....no :rip:i dont think release EP or album would do her career good without getting a hit first, please label do your jobs. :michael:

Edited by Polgg48

It sounds cute and compliments with My Love sonically. I just am curious what the vision and trajectory is for her in the eyes of the label and her team. Everything so far has been very locally targeted to the UK, which makes sense since LM had their biggest succes there. But even there she seems to be slowly building.

I wish the campagne would have been a bit more aggresive to get her higher peaks, with an album early 2024 because I feel both songs could have been top 10 hits  in the UK for her.

She’s at least trying. If there’s genuine interest in this, they’ll extend her contract.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.