Who do you prefer? : Lil Nas vs Troye Sivan vs Sam Smith

Darkgalord

Favorite gay male musician / artist ?   

134 members have voted

1. 1. Better discography/ music/ aesthetics?

• Troye Sivan
    • Lil Nas X
    • Sam Smith

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yog

• Kayseri Mantisi

• Jaye

• Take Me Apart

Top Posters In This Topic

even though we all probably think Sam is the most insufferable one, I definitely prefer them cuz of many timeless classics & more

Edited by Kayseri Mantisi
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Lil Nas X! :heart: Best concepts.

Demon Twink has great music! The vocals are little thin.

Sam is a gifted vocalist.

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

troye is the only one that's not a cringy tryhard 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

Music: Troye > Sam >> LNX

Personality: LNX > Troye >>>>> Sam

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

9 minutes ago, Kayseri Mantisi said:

even though we all know Sam is the most insufferable one, I definitely prefer them cuz of many timeless classics & more

“Insufferable” but will continue to be one of the most successful LGBTQ artists since Elton John, George Michael…

Sam clearly has never truly been embraced by their community, that’s fine, it’s not like their losing sleep or relevance..

Edited by Yog
  • Like 1

Just now, Yog said:

“Insufferable” but will continue one of the most successful LGBTQ artists since Elton John, George Michael…

Sam clearly has never truly been embraced by their community, that’s fine, it’s like their losing sleep..

do you realize I voted for Sam Smith?

1 minute ago, Kayseri Mantisi said:

Yes, I still wanted to voice my comment..:coffee2:

All three are doing great things but alas:

Lil Nas X is the best performer and potentially most original out of the three, but he's been gone a while. Montero is very solid.

Sam has the best voice and some good music but has been hit or miss. I thought that the To Die For era was going very well but since early 2020 I haven't been that interested. Unholy and Vulgar are huge misses for me.

Troye has been hit or miss in the past but his taste level in regard to music and visuals on his latest album is great.

Artists such as Micheal Medrano, MNEK, Bronze Avery, Olly Years, and Omar Apollo also deserve a shoutout.

1 minute ago, Kayseri Mantisi said:

it doesn't matter to them, they can't take even the slightest bit of criticism towards their fave. you could write a whole paragraph stanning sam but throw in even the tiniest shade or criticism and they'd be FUMING :ahh: 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

Troye Sivan has been the most consistent and natural and as someone mentioned, not try-hard. Sam may be the best vocalist with a few good songs, but he is definitely very cringe. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Just now, RideOrDie said:

it doesn't matter to them, they can't take even the slightest bit of criticism towards their fave. you could write a whole paragraph stanning sam but throw in even the tiniest shade or criticism and they'd be FUMING :ahh: 

Like... i'm scared :biblionana:

Troye easily.

1 minute ago, holyground13 said:

All three are doing great things but alas:

Lil Nas X is the best performer and potentially most original out of the three, but he's been gone a while. Montero is very solid.

Sam has the best voice and some good music but has been hit or miss. I thought that the To Die For era was going very well but since early 2020 I haven't been that interested. Unholy and Vulgar are huge misses for me.

Troye has been hit or miss in the past but his taste level in regard to music and visuals on his latest album is great.

Artists such as Micheal Medrano, MNEK, Bronze Avery, Olly Years, and Omar Apollo also deserve a shoutout.

Very this. Omar's new EP is great and Ivory was amazing.

• Thanks 1

Lil Nas X. Troye is fine, but I enjoy LNX voice and music way more :giraffe:

Sam is always a hit or miss. Still has some bops

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, RideOrDie said:

you could write a whole paragraph stanning sam but throw in even the tiniest shade or criticism and they'd be FUMING

That’s actually not true, you know that, in fact I liked couple of backhanded comments about Sam…

Edited by Yog

Lil Nas X has the best bops and music videos

Troye has best albums, I would've voted for Lil Nas but I am currently high on new Troye album which gives me Janet Jackson - Damita Jo vibes, so I went him him

QueenofCopyPaste

Drake

• Haha 1

Troye is the most consistent and sophisticated and has the best songwriting as well as overall discography out of the three. Lil Nas X is more about pushing boundaries and creating controversy, but also a great and exciting performer (reminds me a bit of 90s Madonna in a way), I'm really looking forward for him to come back. 

Sam is... Sam. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.