New "Suits" series in the works

okgo

Just today I read an interview with the show creator who said he does NOT want a continuation because the show was wrapped beautifully. The most he could imagine making is a prequel about the post-university days of the main character. So I guess it will be that.

7P0r922.gif

Please NO. I'm about to finish season 8 and it's HORRIBLE. Only the first 2 (maybe 3) were good. I still have an entire season ahead of me. Don't add any more episodes for me to watch. I'm begging y'all.

Edited by getBusy
  • Haha 1

I used to love it but the laat 3 seasons were really tired.

They tried that spin off and it didnt work.

'Suits universe' :deadbanana4: Not everything needs to be part of a universe or a franchise. Just make another legal drama/comedy with a similar tone but with a brand new premise, setting, storyline and characters and let it be its own thing.

I hope this isn’t some loophole to avoid paying out royalties but somehow I think it is

:clack:

This show is so mediocre, I don't understand why it's going viral :rip: 

Netlfix users will really watch anything 

17 minutes ago, Gui Blackout said:

This show is so mediocre, I don't understand why it's going viral :rip: 

Netlfix users will really watch anything 

The theories behind the reason why it's doing well are actually very fascinating and true to life. Basically a lot of people think that it's a problem that nowadays tv series are just 6-8 episodes a season and we only get a season every 2-3 years. It is an issue that in the end a show will have only 30 episodes over a 8 year period or something like that. And there is a hunger for longer shows where you have more chance to spend time with, bond with, form emotional connections with the characters. Plus this show is also not very high stakes so it's an ideal comfort watch, which also contributes to it being an easy play, you can put it on while doing other things and it's nice that it's running in the background. It's a good thing that slowly things are starting to turn in the direction where there is a chance that we will get longer seasons again.

Mediocre show. Idk how is this breaking records, isn’t F.R.I.EN.D.S the most popular show streaming wise? 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.