Rumors of TS11 coming

Taylor fanboy

1 hour ago, Taylor fanboy said:

I think the streaming era has changed music consumption in a way that they are ephemeral, and it never feels too much content.

Exactly,The Streaming Era isn’t just a timeline classification in music - it’s quite literal. It’s an actual stream, so meeting the unspoken required ‘guidelines’ to become a dominant megastar has shifted to being ever present. Aka moving with the stream. A stream of art, a stream of content, a stream of the cultural consciousness in all audio and audiovisual entertainment for all time.

What we’re seeing now with artists like Drake and Taylor Swift, who relentlessly give their fans and the world new full projects, is simply music finally adapting to this idea. Why do you think the MCU dominated the 2010s in blockbuster cinema? 
spacer.png
- BRAVE

1 hour ago, Funnyfatty said:

Don’t the fans ever think its too much? :deadbanana:

I mean...I would love it if my fave was as driven and passionate about song writing as Taylor.

42 minutes ago, Klein said:

No, keep playing evermore :clap3:

Well i will be playing evermore for a while.. even though i don’t remember the titles of the songs it makes me want to listen to it always. I remember Willow though and sounds like a classic. I won’t go to another Taylor album till i feel finished with it :)

• Like 1

I think she should keep the Eras Era going with re-releases first. Get them out of the way while she's touring and on top of the world. Replace the songs with TVs on people's Spotify playlists of the tour setlist.

Then she can do Super Bowl Halftime Show in 2025 to close the Eras chapter and launch her new album that spring/summer.

• Like 1

I wouldn't be surprised if next year she gave us Rep TV and a new album, but I have a feeling Rep is coming first. We'll see though.

If she does already have a new album ready to go, then that's crazy!

The TSThinker13 account has been unreliable multiple times. I wouldn't use them as a source

Nah, too soon. I don't believe it.

i took a break from listening to her (last one i did was Red TV) I heard snipped from midnight tho, never in full (except Karma)
I am here for new music, but please make sth different

She needs to chill before it's total overkill, and I say this as a fan.

Super ego …. Anti ego  . Stop spamming album 

Edited by Gagaqueen

Maybe I’m a bit old school but take a breather Miss Swift. We’ll still stream you when you get back. :heart:

6 hours ago, =NEX= said:

Too soon. I doubt it. I'm here for Oct '24 TS11 release 

Even Oct 24 is too soon for me :dies:

Would TSThinker13 lie?

Spoiler

Yes, remember they posted about Lover deluxe and a Haylor collab on 1989 TV? :deadbanana2:

Edited by AndThenTheCocaine

6 hours ago, Brave_ said:

Exactly,The Streaming Era isn’t just a timeline classification in music - it’s quite literal. It’s an actual stream, so meeting the unspoken required ‘guidelines’ to become a dominant megastar has shifted to being ever present. Aka moving with the stream. A stream of art, a stream of content, a stream of the cultural consciousness in all audio and audiovisual entertainment for all time.

What we’re seeing now with artists like Drake and Taylor Swift, who relentlessly give their fans and the world new full projects, is simply music finally adapting to this idea. Why do you think the MCU dominated the 2010s in blockbuster cinema? 
spacer.png
- BRAVE

Bad analogy because eventually the constant stream of content is what ruined Marvel and SW

8 hours ago, barbiegrande said:

Bad analogy because eventually the constant stream of content is what ruined Marvel and SW

An analogy between Taylor’s streaming presence in the 2020s and MCU in the 2010s doesn’t become bad because of what the MCU became after the 2010s

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.