Rumors of TS11 coming

Taylor fanboy

Rumors of TS11 have been looming (too many easter eggs/theories) but today, a semi-reliable insider from Twitter has changed their bio alluding:

Sweeter Than Fiction TV 

SL UT! (Taylor’s Version) music video

TS11

What are our thoughts of this teasing?

• Like 1

it would  make sense to start the eras tour with midnights and end it with a new era going with the theme of the tour

2 minutes ago, Funnyfatty said:

Don’t the fans ever think its too much? :deadbanana:

I think the streaming era has changed music consumption in a way that they are ephemeral, and it never feels too much content.

• Like 5

You know I always worry with Taylor that her releases will cannibalize each other but she has managed to win each time. 

I don’t want her to push her luck though. It would be nice to let 1989 TV breathe a little.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Funnyfatty said:

Why would we? A constant flow of new content from your fave is a blessing. 

But I truly don't believe it, at all. 

• Like 1

Just now, Taylor fanboy said:

I think the streaming era has changed music consumption in a way that they are ephemeral, and it never feels too much content.

I understand. I’m new to her music i never liked her tbh. Since Midnights i like her a lot and I’m actually now interested in new music by her but wow it really feels like a lot. 

• Confused 1

Just now, Funnyfatty said:

I understand. I’m new to her music i never liked her tbh. Since Midnights i like her a lot and I’m actually now interested in new music by her but wow it really feels like a lot. 

I understand you too! As a fan, the Taylor’s Versions are just “remixes” to me, and not really new. Midnights also doesn’t feel new new to me because of the concept of “sleepless nights throughout my whole life”. 

This is just me being obnoxious and hope TS11 really is near!

Spoiler

Thoughts on reputation?

since Midnights was inspired by Melodrama, maybe her Pure Heroine or Solar Power is coming now :jonny5:

• Haha 1

would not surprise me at all :jonny5:

2021 2 TV
2022 1 Original album

2023 2 TV,
2024 1 OA
2025 2 TV

Would she want to extend the Eras tour even further and perform all through 2024 AND 2025 too tho :redface:

• Like 1

Nah

23 minutes ago, Funnyfatty said:

Not when they know they'll get quality :doc:

• Like 2

Taylor, please. Let us swallow first before you come again. 

• Haha 11

Rep TV and probably Debut TV are coming first.

It's clear she wants all the TV's out there ASAP. Then I think she probably does Super Bowl in early 2025 once all TV's are out so they get the boost.

Maybe TS11 lead single in Oct-Nov 2024 and the album the weekend of the Super Bowl in Jan-Feb 2025.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, BODERLINE said:

I’d much rather her announce an Eras Tour live album. Give it to me Taylor :jonny:

Now that would be amazing, but more specifically a streaming-exclusive album of all the surprise songs. Oof :jonny5:

36 minutes ago, Kayseri Mantisi said:

since Midnights was inspired by Melodrama, maybe her Pure Heroine or Solar Power is coming now :jonny5:

No :heart:

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

no please it gotta be

1989 TV (Oct 27) -> rep TV (Nov 10) -> debut TV (June 2024) -> TS11 sometime in late 2024 or 2025

51 minutes ago, Taylor fanboy said:

I understand you too! As a fan, the Taylor’s Versions are just “remixes” to me, and not really new. Midnights also doesn’t feel new new to me because of the concept of “sleepless nights throughout my whole life”. 

This is just me being obnoxious and hope TS11 really is near!

Hide contents

Thoughts on reputation?

I’m on evermore now and i love it :mandown:

Should i move to reputation already? :toofunny2: 

5 minutes ago, Funnyfatty said:

I’m on evermore now and i love it :mandown:

Should i move to reputation already? :toofunny2: 

No, keep playing evermore :clap3:

• Like 3

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.