Have you watched Everything Now on Netflix ?

Simple

It’s a new teenage drama on Netflix about a 16-year-old girl (Mia) from London who rejoins school after a hospital stay due to anorexia nervosa. 

The main character of the show is sooo unlikable, she’s mean to everyone for no reason and selfish. Girl everyone is trying to help you and they care about you, she even has a very hot gf 

Her friend group is weird, they care about her but are also very toxic. The show is basically a bunch of sad and annoying events one after another.

have you watched it?

I've only been binge watching shameless for the 2nd time but this show sounds promising I kinda like those teen drama shows. I'll have to give it a watch 

5 minutes ago, Alldeezy said:

I've only been binge watching shameless for the 2nd time but this show sounds promising I kinda like those teen drama shows. I'll have to give it a watch 

It’s like a more serious version of Never Have I Ever with some unrealistic aspects, like the girl is mean and a bit of an introvert and yet girls are falling for her :rip:

I give it a 2/10 but I would watch the 2nd season for sure 

Lol I thought u asked if we've seen everything on Netflix and I was gonna say thats impossible lol

• Haha 1

I literally binge-watched it yesterday and was looking for a thread on ATRL to post my thoughts :deadbanana2: it was so good! it's like a Heartstopper, 13RW and Sex Education mix without the comedy, pastiche and romanticisation of mental illness. Netflix series are either a hit or a cringy mess but they did something right for once methinks. 

The same actress starred in the best horror movie of the year (Talk To Me). Her character was also named Mia and she managed to drive away her friends :deadbanana2: I wonder if it's coincidence or something 

I couldn't even sit through the trailer. It looked derivative like a Britney Spears record. 

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Pendulum said:

I literally binge-watched it yesterday and was looking for a thread on ATRL to post my thoughts :deadbanana2: it was so good! it's like a Heartstopper, 13RW and Sex Education mix without the comedy, pastiche and romanticisation of mental illness. Netflix series are either a hit or a cringy mess but they did something right for once methinks. 

The same actress starred in the best horror movie of the year (Talk To Me). Her character was also named Mia and she managed to drive away her friends :deadbanana2: I wonder if it's coincidence or something 

Idk I think they did the main character Mia so wrong and a lot of her actions don’t make sense? The girl talks about how she loves her friends then suddenly in the next scene she’s doing something sooo mean to them. 
Her actions in the last episode were unexpected as well :deadbanana:

it’s like in every scene there is a new version of Mia and feels very inconsistent, like what horrible thing will she do now? Also the love triangle thing just feels imaginary lol, I expected to see her struggle a bit finding love as an introvert and a shy person but nope every girl at school wants to date her i guess ?

Based on your description I would not watch it.

I just saw the trailer, and it seems like they are trying to recreate the vibe from Sex Education, but with some terrible teen actors. cringe af :deadbanana4:

Edited by Maroonx

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.