Marvel Studios TV shows all getting revamped

Gorjesspazze9

With News today that Daredevil Born Again will officially have at least  2 seasons. It’s now confirmed every MCU Disney+ tv show from now on will be multi-season series with a Team of Show runners and executives to monitor the quality output. 

granted this is what they should have been doing in the first place🤦‍♀️ Daredevil is now being re-written from scratch. The 18 episode series will still focus on Matt Murdock as a super-legal, but will have a brand new team of writers. Agatha is rumored to be the next series to be effected by this approach. Ironheart & Echo have been removed from the calendar and expected to be released as binge series next year. Starting with Daredevil next summer, all Marvel tv shows are being revamped to full length, multi-season tv shows with a full staff of writers, tv executives and one show runner per series to combat the negative/ lack of quality of Disney tv shows in recent years

Edited by Gorjesspazze9
  • Like 5

I thought Agatha is already filmed though? Please don't use the power of the edit, it always ends up messy :skull:

Edited by nathanspears

9 minutes ago, nathanspears said:

I thought Agatha is already filmed though? Please don't use the power of the edit, it always ends up messy :skull:

Agatha is going to definitely get re-shoot since it’s not coming till  2025 at this point😭 I feel a lot of edit are gonna happen. 

edit: also apparently Daredevil is being pushed to 2025, so Agatha definitely is too

Edited by Gorjesspazze9

ooh dc don't make that face ooh ooh

• Haha 2

23 minutes ago, Gorjesspazze9 said:

It’s now confirmed every MCU Disney+ tv show from now on will be multi-season series

Finally. I hate miniseries.

Let's just hope they will get their **** together from now on

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, AbeHicks said:

Why are the doing this?

uKCuATZ.gif

Because 6 episode series is a bad and dumb idea. Serialized TV is better for story progression, Character Development, and less expensive. This is a Great thing and what fans have been asking for since Disney+ started

Are most of them going to continue to have 6 episode seasons? That seems to be the new normal even outside of Disney.

So no Daredevil for another 2-3 years?

spacer.png

Short and sweet is the best. But their shows are already kinda boring besides Loki and Wanda. I have big hopes for Agatha but the rest were all MEH at best. 

1 hour ago, Gorjesspazze9 said:

Because 6 episode series is a bad and dumb idea. Serialized TV is better for story progression, Character Development, and less expensive. This is a Great thing and what fans have been asking for since Disney+ started

Idk, I think a mini series format worked well for WandaVision, but nothing they’ve written after compares to that. 

They just messed up by pumping out so many shows about characters we don’t even care about. Ms Marvel? Moonknight? Echo? She Hulk should have been saved for the movies, shes clearly too ambitious to pull off with a TV budget. 

The fact that they greenlit a show about Agatha and Billy but no word on Wanda’s return is a clear example of how stupid they are handling Marvel currently. All anyone was asking for was a Scarlet Witch movie, or even a follow up series to WV. Nobody asked for Agatha or Wanda’s gay son. Wiccan doesn’t need to be introduced until at least phase 7. Oooh Marvel dont piss me off !!

Edited by barbiegrande
  • Like 2

9 minutes ago, barbiegrande said:

Idk, I think a mini series format worked well for WandaVision, but nothing they’ve written after compares to that. 

They just messed up by pumping out so many shows about characters we don’t even care about. Ms Marvel? Moonknight? Echo? She Hulk should have been saved for the movies, shes clearly too ambitious to pull off with a TV budget. 

The fact that they greenlit a show about Agatha and Billy but no word on Wanda’s return is a clear example of how stupid they are handling Marvel currently. All anyone was asking for was a Scarlet Witch movie, or even a follow up series to WV. Nobody asked for Agatha or Wanda’s gay son. Wiccan doesn’t need to be introduced until at least phase 7. Oooh Marvel dont piss me off !!

I agree. They doing way too much. 

Good, no one wants these miniseries which are clearly just slightly longer than average movies chopped up into 6 or 8 parts.

Hope they do the same with Star Wars.  There's a reason Andor is the only good Disney SW show.

Yeah, no. We don't want lazy remakes.

1 hour ago, zoldyck said:

So only MC content coming out next year is Caption America movie and Deadpool 3?

Movie wise, yes. Deadpool likely delayed to Nov/Dec the earliest as they’re not done filming.

The animated series (X-Men and What If) are still a go, and likely both IronHeart and Echo too.

okay, this is a step in the right direction :clap3: 

• Like 1

I'm so glad that they actually implemented the WGA proposal that requires Showrunners to be writers and not non-writing executives/directors. This is a huge win for the writers :clap3:

• Like 2

On 10/11/2023 at 1:39 PM, Gorjesspazze9 said:

With News today that Daredevil Born Again will officially have at least  2 seasons. It’s now confirmed every MCU Disney+ tv show from now on will be multi-season series with a Team of Show runners and executives to monitor the quality output. 

granted this is what they should have been doing in the first place🤦‍♀️ Daredevil is now being re-written from scratch. The 18 episode series will still focus on Matt Murdock as a super-legal, but will have a brand new team of writers. Agatha is rumored to be the next series to be effected by this approach. Ironheart & Echo have been removed from the calendar and expected to be released as binge series next year. Starting with Daredevil next summer, all Marvel tv shows are being revamped to full length, multi-season tv shows with a full staff of writers, tv executives and one show runner per series to combat the negative/ lack of quality of Disney tv shows in recent years

So glad the writers strike worked in the writers favour but shame on Disney and media outlets for reporting that it was the company themselves who came up with this change 

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.