• Replies 547
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• truthteller

• DAP

• Katamari

• BnPac

Why y'all saying he has a humiliation kink when it may be that she is abusive, toxic and manipulative towards him. Not everything is some kink.

• Like 2

no other word for her than messy …. miss things is messy BOOTS !

feel bad for Will, maybe he thought that defending her like that would endear her to him and help to fix their relationship but it clearly didn’t, wonder how the kids feel too

I have a theory Jada's trying to humiliate him so bad that the Academy feels bad enough to reinstate his membership :clack:

• Like 2

17 hours ago, truthteller said:

time for a conjugal visit 

To hell 

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, DAP said:

Jada’s been on a mission to humiliate Will for the past 25 years and she won’t rest until she’s with Tupac

:clack:

Now -

giphy.webp

3 hours ago, Erreur2 La Nature said:

She is despicable but that is a misleading title. She absolutely isn’t trashing him by any mean in this quote. Just clarifying that she was surprised about the word wife. 

Yet they attend events together so together

i mean she said bad marrige for life

why does she keep bringing this up divorce him

• ATRL Moderator
4 hours ago, Erreur2 La Nature said:

She is despicable but that is a misleading title. She absolutely isn’t trashing him by any mean in this quote. Just clarifying that she was surprised about the word wife. 

It wouldn't be an ATRL thread without a sensationalist headline, lbr.

Leave Will Alone, like girl stop. 

Sorry but i don't get it. If they're separeted since 2016 and haven't refered to each others as wife and husband in years, why did they do that interview where will learned about august? I don't get it. 

They were over as a couple so of course had sex with others. At this point at least they can say to us who's/was will partner?

Spoiler

Is he gay as rumored years ago?

She's going to reveal their sex life next and frame it as bad on his end I just know it

There is something seriously wrong with this woman. 

She’s such a weird woman? How is he supposed to call you in front of everyone? You might have been separated but you were still legally married and you walked red carpets with him, and later took a perfect family with the kids. 

And I don’t agree with comments saying it makes Will look bad, it only makes her look bad. Will hasn’t done anything wrong. 

Edited by BnPac

10 hours ago, midnightdawn said:

Why y'all saying he has a humiliation kink when it may be that she is abusive, toxic and manipulative towards him. Not everything is some kink.

Right? If the gender were reversed, the discussion wouldn’t be happening.

• Like 3

The misogyny she's facing online is nasty. It's been known for years that their marriage was one of convenience/a contract to allow both to live independent lives while maintaining the familial facade, so there's no reason for her to be the sole recipient of this backlash.

• Thumbs Down 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.