• Replies 547
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• truthteller

• DAP

• Katamari

• BnPac

Will was just mad because August Alsina had Jada's *** and bootyhole in his mouth and he didn't get experience that anymore. 

18 hours ago, wulmite said:

everything i know about them as a couple has been learned against my will :gaycatx: jada is so annoying sorry :gaycatx:

Bill Hader Snl GIF

I always knew her Red Table Talk schick was absolute rubbish. She tried to position her marriage and style of parenting as infallible. Talking can't solve everything and sometimes you've got to accept that some people aren't meant to be together.

18 hours ago, JustLikeHoney said:

I hope you never fall in love with a narcissist. It's easier than you think to be manipulated into loving someone that blames you for everything. It also chips at yourself esteem year after year. The problem is that it doesn't happen right away. Falling in love with your abuser isn't just a female trait. 

I don't know if this is what's happened to him or what their situation is. But yes you can be so mentally depleted that you can allow those things to happen and still be in love. Especially if you already come from a damaged childhood. 

18 hours ago, Dr. Alexander said:

Will is weak. I don’t care what you say. Who would let their partner cheat on them and publicly humiliate them for YEARS? Like you can’t be serious…

You not strong enough in your mind and heart to let this woman go? Like be fr.

12 hours ago, Cain said:

Welp… this is exactly right :cm: it took me almost a decade to get out of it so I honestly get Will

Omg the tt psychologists and relationship therapists are here. Let my stop going to EMDR because you three can look in someone's head for free. 

I was in really long-term relationship where he really ****** me over, he saw himself as a 'cutie-patootie' but he scarred me permanently. After we broke up for a while i now see that we both were mentally a dumpster fire. So there are both sides to a story. 

So I can't imagine how a life in the spotlights can f- you or your relationship up. So we can't say anything about this. Especially 'getting' a celebrity is out of this world unimaginable. Maybe they're in a loving relationship. Who are we to say. 

• Like 2

Jada is so messy.

:suburban:

10 minutes ago, Wooper said:

Omg the tt psychologists and relationship therapists are here. Let my stop going to EMDR because you three can look in someone's head for free. 

I was in really long-term relationship where he really ****** me over, he saw himself as a 'cutie-patootie' but he scarred me permanently. After we broke up for a while i now see that we both were mentally a dumpster fire. So there are both sides to a story. 

So I can't imagine how a life in the spotlights can f- you or your relationship up. So we can't say anything about this. Especially 'getting' a celebrity is out of this world unimaginable. Maybe they're in a loving relationship. Who are we to say. 

We’re just sharing experiences sweetie just like you :suburban:

16 minutes ago, Cain said:

We’re just sharing experiences sweetie just like you :suburban:

Sharing experiences while labelling someone as a narcissist/abuser only makes it sounds black & white and easy making yourself as the victim. Some situations are like this, maybe yours too. But most of them tend but ambiguous. Society is hard, especially if you're part of a (couple) of marginalized group(s). So we're all a little messed up. 

Free advice from my therapist: the healthiest way to cope is acknowledging the love that was while processing the scars. Scars fade. Memories and the learning process will be with you forever. I still have much love for my ex, while still acknowledge that he was an insufferable insecure c-.

• Like 2

JustLikeHoney
4 hours ago, Wooper said:

What the f_ck is this bro? You must be AMAZING in relationships parties and anywhere you can make fun of people to make yourself feel better about yourself. 

F_ck off. 

Edited by JustLikeHoney

Kinda bizarre that they didn’t share this during their red table talk when the entanglement situation was exposed…

Like that would have absolved her of any wrongdoing. Weird. 

Everything I know about this family is against my will. 

7 hours ago, JustLikeHoney said:

What the f_ck is this bro? You must be AMAZING in relationships parties and anywhere you can make fun of people to make yourself feel better about yourself. 

F_ck off. 

Gurl, ew. Don't 'bro' me.

I'm now in an amazing relationship. But learning, knowing, feeling and not being hateful of something that was can take you a long way. 

Have a blessed day. 

Edited by Wooper

JustLikeHoney
37 minutes ago, Wooper said:

Gurl, ew. Don't 'bro' me.

I'm now in an amazing relationship. But learning, knowing, feeling and not being hateful of something that was can take you a long way. 

Have a blessed day. 

I don't need your blessing. I don't know you. Judging by your previous post only one person in your relationship thinks it's amazing.

On 10/11/2023 at 10:30 AM, Simple said:

He probably knew about this just now

That’s what I was thinking. I’m not sure he knew they were separated :rip:

Looks that was her true love :thing:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.