Final: #1 Katy 170k/187k

Duca

WHEW. The fact that Katy has not even promoted in the US that much and selling on-par with some albums with lots of promo says a lot how much SHE is still the most powerful Woman in the WORLD (and US). WHEW. I´m glad I stan for talent and SALES. :jonny: 

Edited by Mr. Grey

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aurora

• Lemon Drops

• ♚ PRiNCE HiGH ♚

• One Nation

3 minutes ago, MirrorcleMonster said:

You can't drag an artist for four years and when your fav debuts with less sales than the other artistst despite all the gimmicks just throw a :rip: and pretend the numbers are okay :ahh:

omg i never dragged gaga :rip: 

and i literally DO think these numbers are okay :rip:

like it's only 13k off from the original prediction?

Edited by h.u.r.r.i.c.a.n.e

1 minute ago, Rusty said:

I guess sir, if you say so.

OT: It seems some Katy stans are finding these sales underwhelming!

Yeah I did. You can push on now. 

Just now, Mr. Grey said:

WHEW. The fact that Katy has not even promoted in the US that much and selling on-par with some albums with lots of promo how much SHE is still the most powerful Woman in the WORLD (and US). WHEW. I´m glad I stan for talent and SALES. :jonny: 

now girl

tumblr_nye2jez7xc1tuej5fo6_250.gif

Just now, Hi_im_new said:

Yeah I did. You can push on now. 

I'm good right here!

OT: Whew, poor numbers for Katy Perry!

Some excuses from Kats here...

tumblr_nye2jez7xc1tuej5fo6_250.gif

Edited by starsweburnaway

Why are the monster trying it again? You're putting yourself up for future drags and scalping all over again and it happens every damn time :toofunny3: 

Yes Gaga did cute number in Q4 of 2016. If she releases again later this year, she'll be lucky if she has these numbers. 

Sales are declining more and more each day. I don't see the point of these "drags". 

The numbers aren't so bad for 2017 it's just that she did the absolute MOST for promo and still had under 200k. Disco balls, pies, performances, interviews, streamed her life for 4 days, talked about Taylor non-stop, took over every ****ing billboard in NYC. Not to mention the ticket bundle.

I shudder to think what she would sell with average promo.

These numbers are good, but concerning for 2 reasons: 1) she is going to tumble HARD next week and 2) she did less than Joanne after the Kats kept screaming at how much of a flop that was, and how because CTTR is the biggest WW female hit of the year she would do better.

2 minutes ago, Rusty said:

I'm good right here!

OT: Whew, poor numbers for Katy Perry!

Damn, yall really checking for katy more than her fans. A true sad bunch.

omg I was expecting at least 250k with the tour bundle :biblio:

4 minutes ago, Mr. Grey said:

WHEW. The fact that Katy has not even promoted in the US that much and selling on-par with some albums with lots of promo says a lot how much SHE is still the most powerful Woman in the WORLD (and US). WHEW. I´m glad I stan for talent and SALES. :jonny: 

:rip: you need eye opening truth 

Just now, Hi_im_new said:

Damn, yall really checking for katy more than her fans. A true sad bunch.

And you're here checking on us.... a true reverse warholian experience!

OT: It seems this isn't very many album sales for Katy Perry, no?

AlexStexaul
1 minute ago, Goop said:

omg I was expecting at least 250k with the tour bundle :biblio:

Same :!ohno:

4 minutes ago, Yassin512 said:

Why are the monster trying it again? You're putting yourself up for future drags and scalping all over again and it happens every damn time :toofunny3: 

Yes Gaga did cute number in Q4 of 2016. If she releases again later this year, she'll be lucky if she has these numbers. 

Sales are declining more and more each day. I don't see the point of these "drags". 

sis Gaga had a month and a half of promo with no hit single coming off her worst era. PI is still struggling to get 100 M views and 100 plays on Spotify :rip:

The Q4 release is dumb because it was released in October. Holiday sales start after thanksgiving

1 minute ago, Phuccery, Inc. said:

Katy and Gaga stans going at each other :ahh: 

Its hilarious really. Especially when both these girls use to be on top of the world. Glad i stan for talent.

Last time I check, Katy haven´t even promoted or said the word "Witness" in U.S soil (except in her WWWW). Yet she was able to sell as much album as someone who had many many many promotions. 

3 minutes ago, NEZ said:

Its hilarious really. Especially when both these girls use to be on top of the world. Glad i stan for talent.

Where ?

Just now, NEZ said:

Honestly :ahh: i don't stan either of them. Just casually strolling by seeing them cut at each others throats :eatpopcorn: 

OT: expected a bit more