SZA’s next move   

62 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• Release the Deluxe now
    • Release Low as a single
    • Release Open Arms as a single
    • End the Era
    • Other

SOS is a certified smash and has 5 Top 10 hits :ghostface: (Should’ve been 6, but Shirt got sabotaged).

What should SZA’s next move be? Both Low & Open Arms are showing HIT potential and still gaining 600K+ Daily on Spotify. She also already filmed a MV for Low.

On the other hand she has a 10 track Deluxe coming which can surely produce another smash

Victory lap with deluxe which can get another #1 if she plays her cards right. Biggest female single run since...?

• Like 1

just release the deluxe rumored to be called "Lana", i'm begging, i don't want to wait for another five years :rip:

Low music video for Halloween

Deluxe in December

Edited by Mania
  • Like 2

Release deluxe and diamond boy as a single 

4 minutes ago, Devin said:

Release the deluxe, drop the next album in 2024.

lol fat chance that there's a whole new album coming that soon. I'd say maybe 2025. 

2 minutes ago, Soda Pop Queen said:

lol fat chance that there's a whole new album coming that soon. I'd say maybe 2025. 

2025 is fair too if she drops LANA now. She just needa keep the momentum going and not disappear again lol.

She has a headlining festival date coming up, beginning of November, so I'm sure the deluxe tracks will be out by then so she can wrap this era up and wait on her awards. I really don't see her releasing another standard version SOS single. I think y'all are forgetting that some of the singles were already out long before the album was. It's been 2 years and 4 months of singles almost 3 years already.

Edited by Soda Pop Queen
  • Like 1

Do a future nostalgia moment and just milk everything and anything. 

• Like 1

She should drop the Low video soon & see what happens. Then drop the deluxe in early Jan to own the winter freeze & be fresh in the mind of Grammy voters 

Edited by luckythisway

Go pop!

Deluxe with a radio friendly heavily pushed single

I love Low and I’d love for her to push it but she shouldn’t delay the rerelease for it, and it could take months to climb and peak like Snooze did…

She already announced her next move. LANA is coming :gaycat5:

In my opinion she should promote Low with some cute playlist placements, the video, and a EMA performance or something. Then the deluxe in January me thinks. 

New single from the deluxe on November with preorder, deluxe on the anniversary of SOS.

Release Low, then the deluxe and end the era. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.