• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• I54X

• Power love

• SinnerCity

• XSuperior

4 minutes ago, Cbreezy said:

Facts. And Xtina is definitely not the only star doing this. It feels like being a pop act is becoming the side-gig, while brand deals are what actually pay the mortgage :deadbanana4: 

Edited by Reginald
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Crying at this being for Just Eat and Xtina serving background vocals when some were getting nasty on the first page to those questioning if it was a Latto or Xtina song. :deadbanana2:

That said, a bop is a bop!

lmaoooo the fact that i thought this was going to be an actual single. 

23 minutes ago, Lament said:

Latto posted the song and it's literally 1-minute long.

this is probably not the full song, this is the 1 minute snippet that labels upload to tiktok, ig audio and youtube music for promo 

Is Just Eat like a British Grubhub? It has the same logo. 

sadly, this type of bullf*ckery is just another day in the life of an Xtina stan :deadbanana2:

o.t.  they (Just) ATE :clap3:

• Haha 2

L.

O.

L.

Xtina has had the weirdest ******* career trajectory of all the MPGs. Like wow... the highs and LOW LOW LOW lows.

• Confused 1

30 minutes ago, Lament said:

Ok but this is actually good. :jonny5:

10 minutes ago, kyliefever2002 said:

this is probably not the full song, this is the 1 minute snippet that labels upload to tiktok, ig audio and youtube music for promo 

Katy Perry's song for her Just Eat campaign is 1 minute long

14 minutes ago, kyliefever2002 said:

The commercial will be this one minute but both Katy and Snoop had extended versions for their Just Eat songs so...

Not poor Latto potentially having to come up with TWO verses of food puns over opera vocals :deadbanana4:

• Haha 6

2 minutes ago, Truth Teller said:

The commercial will be this one minute but both Katy and Snoop had extended versions so...

Not poor Latto potentially having to come up with TWO verses of food puns over opera vocals :deadbanana4:

Wait, their versions are not even available for streaming? Is it going to be a YouTube exclusive? lmao

Just now, Lament said:

Wait, their versions are not even available for streaming? Is it going to be a YouTube exclusive? lmao

I don't know girl it's not like I'll add this **** to my playlists :toofunny2:

In Australia this will be Menulog not just eats. Same company different name here.

Like Katy

Ugh I was so excited for new English music l 🤦🏽‍♂️:biblio::WAP: 

1 hour ago, Lament said:

Wow :deadbanana2:

Why did they hype this up for? I mean such a slap in the face to fans. Shame on the both of them. 

Yeah, it's disappointing that it's not her lead single, but the 1 minute clip is A M A Z I N G!

What a ******* BO

I doubt they would hype this this way if it is only for an ad. Could it be that there 2 versions of this?  Makes no sense to me tbh. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.