• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• I54X

• Power love

• SinnerCity

• XSuperior

oh wait what is it is it not an actual single>?

2 hours ago, ReH2o said:

:chick2:

She looks so good. And is she doing the operatic head voice in the beginning? This would be so exciting if it wasn't for JUST ******* EAT. I can't

• Haha 1

:deadbanana4:

though I just ordered on Just Eat so hopefully she gets some coin from that xx

Edited by fountain
  • Like 1

I can’t at the melt downs. This is such a great move on her teams part to keep her name in the streets until the next era next year.

I wish she did this earlier! Katy song was played all through out Europe! This is a great way to open doors to new listeners.

She gets coins & we get a new song regardless… 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

The fact that she's about to serve MAXIMUM CVNT for a Just Eat commercial but when it was time to stage her last chance at a commercial comeback after 5 years of silence, she came out looking like a dead fish washed ashore :deadbanana2:

She's such a self-sabotager, I'm relating a biT

• Haha 11

18 minutes ago, Power love said:

I can’t at the melt downs. This is such a great move on her teams part to keep her name in the streets until the next era next year.

I wish she did this earlier! Katy song was played all through out Europe! This is a great way to open doors to new listeners.

She gets coins & we get a new song regardless… 

Latto posted the song and it's literally 1-minute long.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Lament said:

Latto posted the song and it's literally 1-minute long.

She IS doing the operatic vocals, the talent :jonny:She sounds crisp

WHY is she giving all that for THIS, I can't with this hoe. 

Random but related...

Does anyone else ever just wanna sit down with some of our faves and have them explain their later career decisions? Like this Just Eat ish.

I'm not even being shady; I actually feel like there are things they know that we don't that would make their decisions make WAY more sense. 

With the likes of Xtina, I really feel she's of the mindset of "why bother chasing charts when my checks look the same if not better playing the branding and touring game?"

I also feel like flopping cuts way deeper and has ramifications we'll never know of to the point of it being a feeling acts like Xtina never want to experience again. The best way of achieving that is ironically tapping out of the rat race and doing everything but play Pop star in the conventional sense.

It's probably easy to block out the noise of the fans calling for "more" because the reality is they don't buy the music in the sums needed to move the needle.

I 100% see this as the case with Xtina. Because as much of an "artiste: as she is, even the solid Liberation doesn't play like an album that took as long to create as the gap that exists between it and Lotus. Sis is just booked and busy with other stuff and seems to squeeze the one thing we want (aka conventional album releases) around her other activity. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.