Christina Aguilera & Latto - "Did Somebody Say HipOpera"

ReH2o

This actually makes me so angry. I am grown enough to understand these women are just getting their bag (and power to them) while serving quick camp, but it is taking me restraint to not just say what I feel.

I'm glad X "rewards" her fans and people who wait upon her music by serving highlight-level vocals as Latto says "got a strong coffee, let's get it on papi" :toofunny3:

She's a joke, and will remain a joke. So much talent in one of the laziest hacks of a person, made even more frustrating by that most girls in pop music are scraping by whisper-talk-mumbling, while this voice is singing about um...taco platters? YUMMY!

They look good at least.

Edited by Phantom
  • Like 2
  • Haha 6
  • Thumbs Down 2

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• I54X

• Power love

• SinnerCity

• XSuperior

The fans reporting me when I be defending Xtina (and Brit) for years dd

Might I suggest getting a snack off Just Eats 

Anyway they look and sound very good. 

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Phantom said:

This actually makes me so angry. I am grown enough to understand these women are just getting their bag (and power to them) while serving quick camp, but it is taking me restraint to not just say what I feel.

I'm glad X "rewards" her fans and people who wait upon her music by serving highlight-level vocals as Latto says "got a strong coffee, let's get it on papi" :toofunny3:

She's a joke, and will remain a joke. So much talent in one of the laziest hacks of a person, made even more frustrating by that most girls in pop music are scraping by whisper-talk-mumbling, while this voice is singing about um...taco platters? YUMMY!

They look good at least.

The meltdown :rip: 

I made an extended version if some are interested, cause it slaps too much to be only 1 minute

I'd stream this if it was on Spotify.

Not a song for grubhub

Latto = Burgers in the end

This reminds me of that one viral Katy "sing" (what was that for) that was about eating, and we could only listen to it as a "podcast"

18 hours ago, sam.daign said:

I made an extended version if some are interested, cause it slaps too much to be only 1 minute

Post it then 

10 hours ago, I54X said:

Post it then 

It's a kraken link, it's illegal here

After some thought, I feel that if this ad ends up having some real air time then it wasn’t just a quick money grab for Xtina but also exposure opportunity. And it’s very much needed if her team intends to connect with a wider audience at some point….

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Bad_vocal_technique said:

After some thought, I feel that if this ad ends up having some real air time then it wasn’t just a quick money grab for Xtina but also exposure opportunity. And it’s very much needed if her team intends to connect with a wider audience at some point….

Isn’t this commercial for UK/Ireland exclusively? She abandoned that market as soon as Bionic was released which I still don’t understand why. She never went back their to do a talk show there or anything. 

On 10/15/2023 at 6:36 AM, One Rude Boy said:

This reminds me of that one viral Katy "sing" (what was that for) that was about eating, and we could only listen to it as a "podcast"

they’re advertisements for the same company I believe :bibliahh:

On 10/14/2023 at 9:24 PM, I54X said:

The fumes. The essays... All of that for what? Nothing, Christina stays relevant, gorgeous, booked, busy and now skinny. 

The *now* took me out :gaycat7:

• 3 months later...

im mad that all the hype was wasted on this ad for a song. christina get it tf together

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.